Ranking
Sorry for not posting much recently guys been a bit outta it.

I've always really enjoyed nograb mods in toribash, mostly because I absolutely hate the grab system and you can do a lot of really cool things in nograb mods. I started playing rk before lenshu but that ended fast because i would mostly just launch myself out of the dojo rip.

Yeah man fuck school. I gotta take 1 more semester in high school so that kinda blows but whatevs. I'm looking forward to getting out of it.

Originally Posted by Static View Post
I don't think I've ever gone so fast in my life. Atleast without being in a car. I was terrified btw.

Did you drift tho?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Selling/buying tc or items? PM Flow!
now i wonder if you did some vin deisel shit kek
fuck 12, free all my shootaz
Lmfao, I started with Ninjutsu then I think I tried lenshu, I enjoyed it very much and then I also met RK, Before lenshu I think it was wushu for a long time aswell, but playing RK was very enjoyable, a friend of mine thought I was hacking because I hit him in the head at least 10 times in the match, funniest shit in my life.
[fl0w][Alpha][Catalyst][Submerge][Calamity][Swosh][Scourge][Colors][Neko][Miner][Kunt][deprav][Possesed][TMO-Leader][Proud Council member of TeamLenshu]
Ok so we are having trouble finding an artist to do the banners n shit.

So yeah it's going to take a little longer than expected
damn that blows wouldve been coll to have rather now than later but i mean whatever works
Fuck I keep forgetting to PM SPCR... gonna do that now since this reminded me...
[fl0w][Alpha][Catalyst][Submerge][Calamity][Swosh][Scourge][Colors][Neko][Miner][Kunt][deprav][Possesed][TMO-Leader][Proud Council member of TeamLenshu]
sounds cool wew gotta keep this bish up and running
Make an app ._.

Also I think we already found someone to do the art, but thanks.
issa org

hows everything goin so far?