ES Recruitment Drive
In arabic we have something for everything lel

@Alpha: why does your signature say fried chicken? xD

@Everyone: I seem to find A LOT of people who don't know the difference between it's and its so here's the difference:
I'm assuming everyone knows he's and his. It's basically the same thing:
Its = His
It's = He's
You use it instead of he or she to refer to an animal or an object or anything besides a human being.

Capito? (Did you understand? in Italian)
█████ Vector █████
█ ███████ █
I'm usually struggling with "on", "in" and "at" but, as far as I know, there isn't a rule for that, you have to memorize which situations demands which word

also, adding Alpha
<[Vector]Aadame> damn pat with his mod skills
Need help? PM me! Reach me on Discord: Lionet#1325

Watch my Replays!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Honestly it's all about knowing that on means on top of, in means inside, at means refering to a location or something like that, and then logically you can just figure them out. Yes they demand practice but hey, at least you can have the basic knowledge on how they work.
█████ Vector █████
█ ███████ █
Originally Posted by Patrickooo View Post
@Everyone: I seem to find A LOT of people who don't know the difference between it's and its so here's the difference:
I'm assuming everyone knows he's and his. It's basically the same thing:
Its = His
It's = He's
You use it instead of he or she to refer to an animal or an object or anything besides a human being.

Thanks for this, i've seen quite some people misusing them.

Also:
Originally Posted by Patrickooo View Post
Capito? (Did you understand? in Italian)

Wasn't it Capiche?
retired replaymaker | discord: victortb#9592
I learn a bit of arabic and to remember the grammatical rule quite a hassle since the difference of a sentence for different gender is not only in the pronoun. Well, english is kinda like that too i guess....
"0h no" -Trice
A.K.A Tricerafi || Thanks Papa Donut, bless you
@Vic: Capiche is the English version (or which is used by people) of the Italian word Capisci which is the plural form of Capito.

@Nike: You gotta remember that Arabic is the 4th hardest language in the world so it's quite hard to know everything without YEARS of doing so or without practicing it daily. It's my mother language so I don't really find any difficulties in it but hey it's quite hard you know, requires a lot of hard work to "master" it eventually.
█████ Vector █████
█ ███████ █
Arabic was a must subject in my junior and senior high school back then. I could hold a short conversation in arabic back then, but i can't remember it now.

Random fact: In Indonesian, "hampa" means "empty" or "spacious". So i believe that Hampa is non-existence thank you
"0h no" -Trice
A.K.A Tricerafi || Thanks Papa Donut, bless you
Adding you, Zibril

Also I have a good trivia to share with you guys that victor showed me

"blessing in disguise" is an expression for something that seemed bad at first but ended being good, I really liked this expression
-----
Japanese teachers requested here aa
Last edited by Lionet; Sep 9, 2018 at 03:14 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
<[Vector]Aadame> damn pat with his mod skills
Need help? PM me! Reach me on Discord: Lionet#1325

Watch my Replays!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

i wanna learn some jap stuff :3
<Tazare> Now that would decap a lot of daughters
<Tazare> Wouldn't you agree?