Ranking
Registered, I have spoken. Looks really nice spartan.
[10:17][10:50] <diskimage> Where can I find the Toribash license?
Do you have a slow connection? It literally downloads the files. Don't worry, once you download it, that's it. If a new update comes out just run the Web updator again, and it will just D/L the files you need. Be patient it takes a little while...
<Crooked> I'd say spartan, cause if he's tough enough to digest ungodly amounts of alcohol he clearly has the best body
Nope, but it sure as hell downloads a crapload of .ogg files and .png files.

EDIT: WTF a file named diffuselandmine.psd!
I can't seem to go to that link,I get this messageatabase Error: Lost connection to MySQL server during query
File: /home/content/d/i/g/digitalghost/html/DGforum/Sources/Security.php
Line: 279

But I'd like to play the game,it looks pretty cool.
what do you mean? P.M me
<Crooked> I'd say spartan, cause if he's tough enough to digest ungodly amounts of alcohol he clearly has the best body
Nevermind,I tried opening the link again today and it worked,so I'll go post on that website now.
have signed up, and am waiting eagerly for the DL link, this looks so much fun ^_^
mmm, signed up and posted

Sounds like fun. Cant wait to try this.
5:13 PM - vasp: everybody's nuts is so good
[00:18:38] <&vespesi3n> you should see when i swallow
[21:49:37] <&vespesi3n> >my mouth when
[21:49:43] <&vespesi3n> >my tastebuds when
Great, i sent all you guys your email, and let me tell you, The guy who made all this is really happy. Keep it up! TELL ALL YOUR FRIENDS!!!