Ranking
Originally Posted by Million View Post
Cool.

I was experimenting with the infamous glute cannon glitch, where upon breaking your leg off, your glute flies away at like 2.99x10^8 m/s.

I decided I wanted to hit Uke with it. After reducing the Dm threshold to around 25 (so my leg would come off easier), and setting the distance to -200 (so my glutes would be facing the right way), I hit her with it. . . and was very disappointed. Apparently the glute either has so little mass or goes so fast that it ricochets right off of Uke, causing a mere 500 points of damage or so, and leaving her unmaimed. Even at the 25 DM threshold I was at. That's shown in my first replay here if you watch closely.

In the second replay I hit her legs with it. Same thing happened. Nothing. Although after the failed cannon, I reduced myself to the comical formation of head, chest, lumbar, abs, which looks something like a worm and spins hilariously after the glute cannon. Watch that one, it's funny.

I wasn't about to give up though. Finally on my third try, I hit her square in the back, and shattered uke into several pieces. It's pretty cool.

what mod u use?
No mod. It's a glitch, or at least was. I don't think its ever been fixed, has it?
Be careful...
...we're watching.
[Guru]
Funniest replay I've ever been a part of, ever.

Started out with me and boomer messing around in Wushu, I was trying to do a sexy pose (In the way only a man can), and he was spinning like a nut (Pay attention to our /em's). And then it ended, and we laughed SO hard. xD

I told him I was gonna launch myself at him at 50 frames, so he was like "Kay". Suffice to say he countered it.
Attached Files
Wushu - OLOLOLOL.rpl (63.0 KB, 18 views)
Last edited by Argentum; Oct 8, 2008 at 06:46 AM.
u wan fite bruv ill mash yer fokn ead in sware on me mum
isuck at sp
mosier/moltex make me better
Attached Files
#madman with stance.rpl (138.1 KB, 17 views)
#thing.rpl (52.2 KB, 15 views)
"The primary form of transportation for a lumberjack is by bull. While ordinary bulls eat grass and antibiotics, a lumberjack's bull feeds on endangered species." -Maddox, The Alphabet of Manliness
JDawg sucks.

HE ASKED ME Jerk *And moltex :|*

Good start for a guy who has been playing only about two years doc
5:13 PM - vasp: everybody's nuts is so good
[00:18:38] <&vespesi3n> you should see when i swallow
[21:49:37] <&vespesi3n> >my mouth when
[21:49:43] <&vespesi3n> >my tastebuds when
shut up mosier, i never do single player and you know it
those arent two single years though <4
"The primary form of transportation for a lumberjack is by bull. While ordinary bulls eat grass and antibiotics, a lumberjack's bull feeds on endangered species." -Maddox, The Alphabet of Manliness
Double post, hush
Attached Files
$kb explosion.rpl (65.9 KB, 15 views)
I wouldn't have to triple post if other people still did anything.
Attached Files
#superthrow madman.rpl (129.2 KB, 18 views)