Ranking
Original Post
Time to go.
I'm leaving, my deadly friends. U will be able to see me sometimes ingame but I dont have time anymore to be active. Take care & good luck.

o.0 u leaving cause u wont ahve time to be active ? if so i dont think itd s good reason man some of aint so active but it dosent mean we will kick them or something ... i really dont think u should`nt leave takuan it will be another great lost to our clan
Last edited by NobleDemon; Jun 20, 2010 at 10:49 AM.
takuan can you tell us at least wot you going to do?

you dont have to be 100% online ( you can only be forum online if oyu want )
It's Mr.AkumaBeast for you! oh and...
Check my inventory if you wish to buy flames.
take care tak. ya old bastard ;)

its sad that you leave. but i understand. its always sad when a member of the clan leaves, but if the member doesnt feel like he should be in the clan, he probably shouldnt be in it.

that being said, i dont think its so bad, if a person only goes online every now and then, even though he's in a clan. in fact thats what i do.

maybe we need to think about what ong said, before he leaft though. u know, recruit people even after we found our 7th member. so we could have multiple brothers of sound, creation and soforth...

whaddayouguysthink?
nan, multiple no ... its already to get 1 member xO

lets stay with 7 and be good ^^ then if we find ppl more interesting we can change with 1 member ( like 1 of the d7 is the come and go spot )

this is kinda offtopic, izno cretae a new thread
It's Mr.AkumaBeast for you! oh and...
Check my inventory if you wish to buy flames.
Well... I'm sad that you left, I totally agree with izno says... "if the member doesnt feel like he should be in the clan..."

any help you need you can count on us =)

Closing thread.

move the discuss to the discuss thread plz.. I want to talk about it
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Kinda sad that you're leaving... but if you don't think that you should be in D-VII, its fine.
fl0w. Logo Designer, PM me.