Ranking
Relax and witch will not be invited to Obey at this time. You're welcome to remain in our discord server to continue engaging with us, and reapply in the near future.
Name: My name is Mason.

Gmt: eastern time zone

Replays: I really don`t save replays much but i do if its good.

Competitive game modes: bout any game mode i play that is competitive.

A little about me: I`m a hundred percent american and i like playing chess, i`m athletic. I also have ADHD and i only have a few friends currently in school, im thinking about going into photography when i`m older, and yea thats a little about me and i would continue but that is some depressing sh*t.
---Mason222
"one thread at a time good sir"= backseat moderation (chirs: ah yes big brain time)"
Hey Mason, thanks for applying. Unfortunately, as of right now your application is a little bare a lackluster compared to other applications, it is for that reason we have opted not to accept for the next step. Please feel free to apply again after a few days.

And of course feel free to hang around our forum and discord if you can find it, I honestly don’t know where a link is.

Need help? PM me!
إد هو العاهرة
Name- Fiddles

Age- 20

GMT- UTC - 5h

Replays - Heres my replay thread

Competitive game modes (or other strengths)- ABD but im more of a replay maker

About Me

I'm a old replay maker from when toribash was more lively. I had quit this game awhile back when it started to die but my nostalgia has brought me back to this game again.

I'm 20 years old and I parkour and spar. I mainly do those 2 but im skilled in ABD also. I really have nothing else to say lmao. Accept me Senpai ^.^

SMALLMOTHGIRLS4L

we are better than you
FiddleJR, we are going to have to deny you at this point in time for several reasons.

The main one being because the lack of decency to pick replays out to post to the application. The laziness shows that you would not be adequate to face obstacles that would be presented in future scenarios.

As well as the whole “accept me senpai” in the about me shows that you have this ego that you don’t feel the need to tell us about yourself. Which that clashes with what obey stands for and it also clashes with the overall clan.

Maybe the judgement of your application is wrong, if you feel so. Feel free to apply again with more effort.

-thanks

Tip: Talking to us on discord and hanging with us in game as well will increase the chances of your approval
Last edited by Dior; May 13, 2019 at 05:06 AM.
Driving through hell, and I done brought snow.
Apps, what a joy.
Name: Hi, My codename given to me at birth is Gabriel, but people call me Gabe for short.
Age: I am currently 16, going on 17 and im a sophomore in HighSchool.
GMT: My GMT is -04:00.
Replays:
Most of my replays are ABD as that is my main mod, which brings us into the next topic.
Competitive Mods
I play ABD (as said), Boxshu, Greykido, Lenshu, and Rk-mma, but as mentioned im mainly a ABD player.
General Info:
Some stuff about me is that I have 5 dogs, all are really smoll and cute, 10/10 good doggos. I also do wrestling irl as a sport but other than that I have no social life, so most of my time is spent on tb or other various games. Well I did my part, you do yours. Now accept me,
bet you won't.
Attached Files
edge flip.rpl (77.6 KB, 2 views)
that save omg.rpl (49.9 KB, 2 views)
split.rpl (58.1 KB, 2 views)
yeetoooo.rpl (71.3 KB, 2 views)
lol ok then.rpl (76.5 KB, 2 views)
AikidoBigDojo Nightmare

Under discussion.

Edit: Please refer to the rules regarding your application structure. regarding the negligence, you presented about ignoring the rules its a Rejection at this point in time. please feel free to reapply.
Last edited by Dior; May 16, 2019 at 03:40 AM.
Originally Posted by JoboMan View Post
IMPORTANT: The application MUST be in a free-form paragraph/s, any other format will be instantly shot down and denied. In addition, you will be instantly denied if you are in another clan when you submit your application.

umm
@chax, please note WorldEaters post ad the edit. thank you