Toribash
Originally Posted by cocacobra View Post
yes it does, by 50% for a short duration after use. It's all healing not just lifesteal though

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

not true
[Urban] | Ormo | Team Sambo

I'm taking offers for my set
Originally Posted by Hippybob View Post
We were playing against premades, so I didn't think it was likely.

Counter jungling is more likely in premades surely .-.
Maokai's always a strong pick but because the current popular junglers are mundo, shyvana, udyr etc. they screw his jungle over. It's a pity, maokai jungle is awesome
LIGHTING FROM MY EYES
Originally Posted by fat0ninja View Post
Counter jungling is more likely in premades surely .-.
Maokai's always a strong pick but because the current popular junglers are mundo, shyvana, udyr etc. they screw his jungle over. It's a pity, maokai jungle is awesome

You'd think that..... It just doesn't happen.

Also I'm a bad jungler so Mundo, Lee Sin, Skarner or Kayle (Kayle is a great jungler I don't even care what people say) are out of my available repertoire.
I R IRONMAN
I've never tried jungling Kayle and I've only played her once. What makes her a good jungler?
I'd assume she'd be fucking terrible if you hadn't said otherwise.
Dat slow is great for ganking and her auto attacks deal both magic and physical damage. She also has a movespeed buff to rush in to the gank and chase. Also Her ult is made for turret diving.
I R IRONMAN
i can basically do anything but jungle :<

who's a good early ganker jungle (I got lee sin and udyr, and shockingly can't play udyr and (apparently) am a shit lee sin)
THIS WAS ORIGINALLY THE WORST SIGNATURE EVER, FOR YOUR SAKE IT WAS FIXED. ~ Vox
ooookay. Question time. I got a refund on Riven and Akali today and now I have 12000 IP... (I neeeeeeeeeeeever use them)

Should I buy a new AP carry, (Cass, Ahri, etc) or should I buy new runes?
Current AP runes doesn't give me max benefit or good management of mana (Since I was a retard when I got them). What would you guys recommend for a good AP carry that uses mana.

بسم الله الرحمان الرحيم

Oracle be smart :3, Also guys I watched this youtube commentary last night and they had an amazing team fight strategy,
There nunu would stand a bit behind the middle of the team then xerath and kog'maw stood behind him, while they were positioned like that nunu would use his ult preventing any enemys to reach the xerath and kog and they won 3 team fights because of this strategy, kog+xerath were hit only about once or twice every team fight and they dealt shit tons of damage :P , I forgot who were fighting the front line, im pretty sure they had a kennen ulting in there too
♥ mushu♥
Originally Posted by Zazo View Post
Doesn't heal lower the lifesteal. Well thats what I heard from my Brazilian buddy.

ohgod theres you reason why you thought lifesteal got reduced
THIS WAS ORIGINALLY THE WORST SIGNATURE EVER, FOR YOUR SAKE IT WAS FIXED. ~ Vox
Originally Posted by Numbers View Post
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

not true

hahahaha

it only causes summoner healing reduced by 50% if its done by an ally, your kind of an ass.