Ranking
Is the shading too heavy or should I add more to that. And alright, I'll see what I can do with lighting.

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."
DENGUE: I WANT TO ENTER THAT 3D THINGY EVENT

WHAT ARE SOME FREE PROGRAMS? :^D

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Toribash Season 1 Rank 3 | Ex-ES Artist | Ex-Mascot of [Alpha]
CLAN LEAGUE 2019 WINNER
Us blender, it is the best free program ever created.
with blender you can model, sculpt, paint, all in one program.

https://www.blender.org/
go there and look for download and you are done.

you will need many video tutorials to learn it, but after you get it you will do it quick and easy.
Blender is hard.. I tried to texture on it once, didn't get past making a sphere
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.
ThePirateKing, it is not the program, it is the way you learn it.
If you have school for blender you will learn easily step by step, but when you try to just mess with the program without help, you will fail.
there is much knowledge about it you have to know.
yeah, it looks like it's full of features
but i'm not all that interested in 3D anyway, i just wanted it to see if i could map textures
(which i can't :c)
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.
Originally Posted by Dare View Post
Can someone make me a set?

=~= Not what this thread is for, if you want a set go make a request thread in the art/texture forum.
AnimePlanetMyAnimeListDiscord: Kohta#1577 • NikosTunaPouffyAubreyGuessTenRythm
• No longer "active" on Toribash. Leave a PM if you need something, I'll eventually see it. •
• Crippled/Disabled girls are the best girls a guy could have. •
Dengue gave me some pointers on how to make my head better.

How's it now?

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."
how to get into art again?

Also, I have a lot of doodles I am willing to share with ya'll :^) I am just lazy to scan them hehe.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Toribash Season 1 Rank 3 | Ex-ES Artist | Ex-Mascot of [Alpha]
CLAN LEAGUE 2019 WINNER