ES Recruitment Drive
Toribash Name:Zuraex
Belt:Black Belt
Best Mods:Wushu
Have You Ever Been In Another Clan?:This My First Clan soo xD.
Why You Want To Join:Because i think this good clan and im so lonely my friends don't play it.
What Could You Give This Clan?(Anything that could help):Im a Good Player, idk xD but i'll be helpful
How Often Do You Play Toribash?:every day
Interesting Fact About Yourself:Im 15 and i like swimming i think this enough xD and my timezone +3 GMT
Toribash Name:FireCarbon
Belt:2nd Dan
Best Mods:Aikido
Have You Ever Been In Another Clan?:Never
Why You Want To Join:To thrive in a growing community
What Could You Give This Clan?(Anything that could help):Clan wars
How Often Do You Play Toribash?:2-6 hrs a day
Interesting Fact About Yourself: I Watch a lot of anime
i will rekt you m8
Originally Posted by Zuraex View Post
Toribash Name:Zuraex
Best Mods:Wushu
Have You Ever Been In Another Clan?:This My First Clan soo xD.
Why You Want To Join:Because i think this good clan and im so lonely my friends don't play it.
What Could You Give This Clan?(Anything that could help):Im a Good Player, idk xD but i'll be helpful
How Often Do You Play Toribash?:every day
Interesting Fact About Yourself:Im 15 and i like swimming i think this enough xD and my timezone +3 GMT

Verrry nice app accepted
-----
Originally Posted by FireCarbon View Post
Toribash Name:FireCarbon
Belt:2nd Dan
Best Mods:Aikido
Have You Ever Been In Another Clan?:Never
Why You Want To Join:To thrive in a growing community
What Could You Give This Clan?(Anything that could help):Clan wars
How Often Do You Play Toribash?:2-6 hrs a day
Interesting Fact About Yourself: I Watch a lot of anime

Accepted
Last edited by BeginWars; Jun 3, 2016 at 10:41 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I'd like to thank everyone I was friends with here.
You guys know who you are, I appreciate you all.
Toribash Name: xPraxv
Belt: Black Belt
Best Mods: Mushu, Boxshu, Aikido, And Greykido c:
Have You Ever Been In Another Clan?: Nope
Why You Want To Join: Ive never been in a clan i wanna see what its like
What Could You Give This Clan?(Anything that could help): a Good Reputation in boxshu c:
How Often Do You Play Toribash?: almost daily
Interesting Fact About Yourself: Pretty good in grapple mods and a pro replay maker c:
Originally Posted by xPraxV View Post
Toribash Name: xPraxv
Belt: Black Belt
Best Mods: Mushu, Boxshu, Aikido, And Greykido c:
Have You Ever Been In Another Clan?: Nope
Why You Want To Join: Ive never been in a clan i wanna see what its like
What Could You Give This Clan?(Anything that could help): a Good Reputation in boxshu c:
How Often Do You Play Toribash?: almost daily
Interesting Fact About Yourself: Pretty good in grapple mods and a pro replay maker c:

Nice App, We Would Like You To Join :3
~Donate To KiwiZombie And Save A KiwiBird~
Originally Posted by WadenBRU View Post
Hey! Your app is good xPraxV!
I rated +1

Clan hopping to the next level. R.I.P WadenBRU 2016-2016
Hey B0ss
Hi my name Leo. I am pretty average at toribash (still growing) and i will continue to train to get better. The reason I want to join this clan is because I think this is one of the clans that could help me grow better with the support of the other members that will help me get better.
I am age 14 and i know im a bit young but i am more mature than other kids my age (However not tense and can have fun and let loose). I like gaming however i do like the outdoors too (So don't mind if I leave to go for a walk)

Ingame Activity: 9 Im on pretty much everyday except when im needed for something else.
Forum activity:7 I do check forums regularly but up until now I've been focusing getting better In-Game.
Former clans: None because I was waiting until i thought I was ready to join and compete for a clan.
Favorite Mod:Akido and Mushu
I can offer the will to never give up and if it takes me training every single day to be able to provide for this clan I will do so.
Toribash Name:INSTENTlal
Belt:green
Best Mods:akidobigdojo
Have You Ever Been In Another Clan?:i have been in this clan but i dont have the bracket
Why You Want To Join:to be a better player overall
What Could You Give This Clan?(Anything that could help):more wins and a positive attitude
How Often Do You Play Toribash?:everyday

Interesting Fact About Yourself:im nicknamed a shovel master
Originally Posted by Ph4ntomLeo View Post
Hi my name Leo. I am pretty average at toribash (still growing) and i will continue to train to get better. The reason I want to join this clan is because I think this is one of the clans that could help me grow better with the support of the other members that will help me get better.
I am age 14 and i know im a bit young but i am more mature than other kids my age (However not tense and can have fun and let loose). I like gaming however i do like the outdoors too (So don't mind if I leave to go for a walk)

Ingame Activity: 9 Im on pretty much everyday except when im needed for something else.
Forum activity:7 I do check forums regularly but up until now I've been focusing getting better In-Game.
Former clans: None because I was waiting until i thought I was ready to join and compete for a clan.
Favorite Mod:Akido and Mushu
I can offer the will to never give up and if it takes me training every single day to be able to provide for this clan I will do so.

This Was An Amazing App, We Would Like You Join Our Clan!
~Donate To KiwiZombie And Save A KiwiBird~