Ranking
Original Post
[Solved] Lost account with no email
I have had an account for 2 days, (Nicky3252) and I registered it with no e-mail (it was optional on registering) and then today, I was playing it, then went to the torishop. I was going to purchase Orc Ghost, then it told me to log in.
I forgot my password and went to the "Forgot Password" page, and it told me to put my e-mail in, even though I didn't put one in registering.
Which is why you should've put in an email. Toribash doesn't send you junk or anything unless you subscribe to threads. The reason it asks you for an email is so in the case that you forget your password you can get it reset, or that an admin can verify that it's you and change your password for you. I don't know if anything can be done to recover the account, but your best bet is to PM an admin found at the top of this list.
My signature was too long so I got this pretty rainbow here instead now. Isn't it nice? This is a nice rainbow.

Risk did this to me and I hate him forever, please join the official "Fuck Risk in the Ass With a Live Bat" social group to join me in hating Risk:
Click here to join my cult to fuck Risk in the ass with a live bat
Click the red words at the end of Platabears post. It will link you to a list of staff.

Alternatively, go to the forums home page, scroll to the bottom, and click on View Toribash Staff.
I'm a game developer for other games.
Ping me if you have a query or general question unrelated to this game.
There's no Nicky3252 account by the way, are you sure about the name?
Ok, I've set the same email you have on this account there. Try requesting a password recovery mail for Nick3252 now, should be working.