Toribash
Original Post
[Tex] Compilation of ground textures
I've been making quite a few ground textures recently and I'm sure I still will. So, this thread will be updated whenever I make a new ground texture. They are all sized 512x and were made on CS5 Adobe Illustrator unless stated otherwise.

one

two

three

four

WIPs:

Side note: The "Half Mortal" set is on hold until I finish my exams.
Last edited by iAwesome; Oct 8, 2014 at 04:14 AM.
I have no problems with these there perfectly executed and funny in there own way i love your style i would love a ground texture by you some day

great work
Every body praise this man
Rumour is my bae for lyf
Nice work, bro, can you do 1 for me?

[s] [tgs] [w] [dp]
Clan League 2013 & 2019 Champion
Originally Posted by USB View Post
Nice work, bro, can you do 1 for me?

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
How much do you charge.
I really like your style, gj.
Thanks for the positive support guys. I think I'll be uploading a new one soon, I'm working on one for kradoxtb. They go for around 10K+. If you want one, send a pm - this is the art thread.

- - -
I'll be posting wips of requests I'm working on too.
Last edited by iAwesome; Aug 29, 2014 at 08:47 PM.
looking good, but 2 things

- The shoulder tori's look like there is no distinct cut off from the arms and the neck, not sure if they're supposed to look like that intentionally so I pointed it out.

- The 'Bondarenko' text looks like you made half the letters and figured out the others wont fit at that size, and also where you ended up reducing the size just because of the arms blocking it is not really a preferable option if you think of what it would look like with his arms at his side. I would have redid it the same was as the 'bond' part by letting it look like its getting cut off by the arms.
8-)