ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Prizes for belts, win streaks, variable tourney prizes, logging in, 2nd place
Note: This thread has been merged with similar threads.

Others suggestions in this thread:
- tourney prizes proportional to the number of games played, or participants.
- win streak prizes
- prizes for gaining belts
- some sort of reward for overcoming the challenge of logging in?
- bigger prizes for anything and everything

OP:
My idea is that there should be another tc tourney but with more tc like 1k, 1,500 or 2k. I mean I think it would be much more fun and easier for people to get textures, and for noobs just starting to have a good amount of tc. The mod could be aikido or Rk mama. I just think there should be another tourney besides 500tc and 750tc you know a little higher.
Last edited by Fish; Oct 30, 2012 at 01:31 AM.
I don't think they would get farmed out, after all there are belt restricted servers. It's a good idea, it adds a meritocracy to the way TC is earned, but i do agree there should be a limit to it to prevent people from farming out for a long time ...endlessly. maybe make it 10 tc per streak, but have the bonus cap off at a certain amount of wins. that way its good to have a streak, but it's not overly game changing for those earning TC. I semi support this, i needs further thought on preventing people from farming out.

Suggestion:
maybe they can have a streak limit of 5-8 people then they get sent to the back of the queue so others get a turn.

I'll support this if: it has further thought into it, and is more balanced.
Last edited by Polybius; Nov 21, 2015 at 07:17 AM.
Supported I think this is a great idea! This would give me a reason to play official servers a little bit more often. I just play tournaments and betting servers.

HEY YOU!!1!!1!!111!!

Originally Posted by Kirito View Post
the really good players will make more tc... that means more good people will play official servers which means the not so good people will get farmed out of

Not supported

If you remember some of the official servers are rank and or belt based which means unless you want to take that risk in public as a noob, more than likely you will be with people of the same skill level as you. So yeah I don't think noobs being farmed out will be any problem of sorts. I do believe that a system should be full explained and worked over before something like this is launched for testing. Also 'really good players making more tc' is kind of the point of the bonus imo if you want the bonus you would need to have to be better than anyone at the server you're in to keep the streak.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[VIBE] 2015~2016 | Team Pokemon | [Origin] 2014~2015 | Team Aikido | [Obey] ~Because Frost Said So...
Originally Posted by Fates View Post
If you remember some of the official servers are rank and or belt based which means unless you want to take that risk in public as a noob, more than likely you will be with people of the same skill level as you. So yeah I don't think noobs being farmed out will be any problem of sorts. I do believe that a system should be full explained and worked over before something like this is launched for testing. Also 'really good players making more tc' is kind of the point of the bonus imo if you want the bonus you would need to have to be better than anyone at the server you're in to keep the streak.

Exactly! And if the streak lasts for too long they can cap it off to a certain amount of wins so more people get to try, and the person who streaked previously can earn more when its their turn once again.
Rank up prize
This may sound like a dumb idea but many people may agree with me.
There should be a rank up prize (with TC) It depends on how much Qi you have when you win. So if you rank up to Black belt you'll get 1k, etc.
So much bad idea,you can simple get the rank up and down,it will make you be rich without do nothing,but if you can one by one by one ranks,will be good,like if you get rak 100,and lower to 200,and back to 100,you will not receive the reward again,but the ranking system of right now is so bad for it
potatoes
If there was a rank up prize woudnt people start creating alts and transfer the prize to the main sounds unfair to me
Join [im] you noob its a cool kids club
Pings happened on 11-28-15 #neverforget
Originally Posted by M34NGR33N View Post
There should be a rank up prize (with TC) It depends on how much Qi you have when you win. So if you rank up to Black belt you'll get 1k, etc.

Only if it works once you rank up and doesn't work for white, yellow belt, orange belt, and maybe green too. Keep farming to a minimum while still having a prize.
Originally Posted by M34NGR33N View Post

I would only support this idea, if the ammount of tc you get gets lower.
I mean getting 55k tc just by ranking from black to 10th dan black belt is too much.