people playing: 66, servers online: 17, games played: 142,000,000 Top Player: Money

Toribash Community » Toribash » Suggestions & Ideas
Register FAQ General Rules Community

Old Aug 19, 2018   #1
$McFarbo

4th Dan Black Belt
Clan: Alpha

More detailed ingame prompts
Because dueling is even more excruciating now thanks to rules that are being created by the minute, we need better prompts for when people spectate, because you can't even spectate DURING A REPLAY or the other person gets the win.

When someone isn't playing, during a replay, or during the very first turn of playing, the prompt for spectating should just be 'McFarbo has joined the spectators'
Now when someone is mid game, the spectate prompt should be 'Mcfarbo has joined the spectators while playing'

Same should be for pings as well, if you ping in game (after first turn) it should say "Mcfarbo has disconnected mid-game (pinged)"

lol

Last edited by McFarbo; Aug 19, 2018 at 12:28 AM..
McFarbo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 20, 2018   #2
JayBOOSTgg

2nd Dan Black Belt

This is a very good suggestion and i definitely back this up because apparently some dumb people in the dueling community pull this shit off and report it and staff just complain about it so we need better detailed ingame prompts
JayBOOSTgg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 21, 2018   #3
$Velordrel

10th Dan Black Belt
Clan: Obey

I agree 100% with this, it causes too much confusion and it's completely reasonable to be able to spec during replay or before first turn. Counting those as losses are honestly just taking advantage of lame rules. I think that the text saying the match has started should start after the first moves have been made to avoid more of the "first frame losses"
Event Squad | Obey
PM me to apply for Event Squad.
10 - 9
Velordrel is offline   Reply With Quote