Original Post
CoD for consoles
So I was wondering what community thinks about CoD
games for consoles. Which ones did you like and which ones
are terrible in yo opinion? and why?

I my self have the modern warfare series and my fav
was mw2, because.. well not even sure
Me Gusta
My favourite is MW3. I also like black ops because of the maps.
I love both of their perks. Both the games are very interesting and realistic.

Smack bitches

well like graphics and shit, a lot of people hate the game from what i see.
Plus, personally don't think I would like it as you can't really quick scope like in mw2 and mw3
Me Gusta
No CoD game is realistic, they're all arcade/casual ish games. Personally the best of them would be the fourth one.
Σ
^

But mw2 graphics are worse than black ops.

In black ops they began to edit and "upgrade the graphics"

In mw3 they up'd the graphics a little more also added a bunch of features that make gameplay more advanced and easier. Although mw3 was designed for people to throw things at walls. mw2 isnt much better. Someone can shoot directly to the right or left of u and you die. Qs- over powered. Blackops they took away qs and in mw3 they brought it back although its still hard to pull 1 off.

but yeah mw3 is fun. And in terms of xbox or ps3.

lets put it this way.
xbox - faster loading + a little better graphics but with the stupid $60 year bs

or

ps3 - slower lloading (not much) + pretty good graphics (with hd cable) and free online.
Hobomoose|Rainbowz|Noah|Simon|Foxtop
Who the hell gives a shit about graphics?

The fourth CoD was defenitly the best one. MW2 also had very good Multiplayer, better than MW3 in my opinion.
They are good games, but people hate them because they are just copies of eachother, and it is starting to get pretty old.
oh yeah
some good points there. copies? well they're not meant to be different, I mean its a sequel right? ;)
Me Gusta