Ranking
Kicking, and shovelling is technique, not weird move.
Imagine erthkvk2 or aikido without them :/
They aren't noob moves, they're just incredibly over-used moves that people complain about because they can't counter them.
why tho
none of the moves are stupid, we just need to learn how to counter it.way easy
Have a great day, thanks for looking at this post I guess.
cnc is an endangered resource
Originally Posted by SpartaCraft View Post
You do realize that, in real life Aikido, you're SUPPOSE to lift the other person out of the ring, right? Shovels and lift kicks aren't very hard to counter, so I think you should suck it up. All movements are allowed and none should be shunned. Like Hampa said: es shovel es legal.

just for the record, this isn't 'real life aikido'

and before someone comes up to me and say it was made to copy 'real life aikido' i'll leave a key word, hopefully you guys pick it up, I dont feel like typing a paragaph.

-dm
Originally Posted by cjslick View Post
just for the record, this isn't 'real life aikido'

and before someone comes up to me and say it was made to copy 'real life aikido' i'll leave a key word, hopefully you guys pick it up, I dont feel like typing a paragaph.

-dm

If the mod was called Aikido, and people shunned the only thing you're SUPPOSE to do in IRL Aikido, then why even call it Aikido?
[20:07] <@SpartaCraft> This is the sexiest potato I've ever made.
Originally Posted by PureAzure View Post
I think you should play how you want :P Kicks are fine...

I agree, Play how you want to play.
Dispute defeated Moop on Dec 16, 2016.
If the mod was called Aikido, and people shunned the only thing you're SUPPOSE to do in IRL Aikido, then why even call it Aikido?

Because it's a fighting style, there's nothing more to it.
Read my post for other examples of mods that have names like that but in NO WAY correlate to their real life counterparts when it comes to anything else.
#killthatgirl
RIP ROCK09
Whenever someone tries to kick me, I just lower my arm and grab their foot like a baws instead of whining. ^_^
Saboy ost'at datsa'l doitje.

it's called judo but why do people break in 2 seconds?