Ranking
Original Post
Paint styles
having the option to purchase what your tori looks like, kind of like how you paint cars. and you could buy it in a full set or in parts, so you could have maybe a matte head and a gloss body.
e.g styles:
- gloss
- metallic
- matte
- more that i cant think of right now

these are things that couldn't be done with actual textures since they dont give reflection feedback the way the different styles do.
I don't have images but you should know what these words mean.
It would be cool, but it would be nice for an option, compensating those who can't handle reflections and ray tracing.

- Supported, assuming an option will come alongside
| old boi | Cyri | Xioi | Chill | SparChar | Fatman | JackMorris |
"Go back in time and get it tomorrow" - Jack
I'd love to have that ink-ish street fighter effect. Like these:
http://www.pcgameshardware.com/scree...9/06/brush.jpg
http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs25/f/20..._by_Jiggeh.jpg

I think Tb's artstyle should be more simple and focus on kung fu instead of shiny robots, but that's a little OT. I don't think games need a whole lot of graphics, and especially not a game like Tb.
Brendan (he who passeth judgement on the frequent changing of signatures): I don't do hentai anymore
I don't like being glossy all the time.
~Supported
Scribe pls c:
[OSHI] [Judo Organization] [Aether] [Team AikidoBigDojo] [PSN]
[3:50:35 PM] Sam: I'm a lyrical, cynical, rythmical demon.
Spittin out lines like I spit out hot semen.....
Taking a break...
I like this! I would love a matte finish also, if people don't have the hardware just have ann ingame option such as:

/mattetoris 1
/matteroris 0

-Supported
This would be a really good update, and would make bumpmap joint textures basically.
101% Supported
I'm on the wire. I sounds neat, but I just don't think it is significant enough to notice.
Saboy ost'at datsa'l doitje.
I just meant in terms of how it'd look. It doesn't seem like it would be as prominent as skins, colors, and the like.
Saboy ost'at datsa'l doitje.
These options could change how the tori looks entirely and sets could be made especially for a certain paint style.

There is no bad side to this.
except for the fact that we got alot a broke n***as on toribash who cant run it so it doesnt effect them in anyway
Scribe pls c:
[OSHI] [Judo Organization] [Aether] [Team AikidoBigDojo] [PSN]
[3:50:35 PM] Sam: I'm a lyrical, cynical, rythmical demon.
Spittin out lines like I spit out hot semen.....
Taking a break...