Ranking
I made a miniature vtol with wiremod and uh what else oh ya an elevator that reads the users chat for how high to go.
My q menu has been broken for a long time now, I've reinstalled gmod, cleared my addons, and tried rebinding it. Any ideas?
[10:17][10:50] <diskimage> Where can I find the Toribash license?
HEY guys i made a awsome house and car all on wire mod its tha Bomb and btw sry man i have no IDEA on how to fix ur prob sry and BTW ALL HAPPY EASTER
Back in business
Originally Posted by ChrisDom View Post
My q menu has been broken for a long time now, I've reinstalled gmod, cleared my addons, and tried rebinding it. Any ideas?

Ya go ask on the face punch forums I'm sure someone there will know how... And I saw you in game! My name is The Milk Man btw, its from a game...
The most fun you can have in garrysmod is fusion bombing a space station (on spacebuild 3) that took 5 players an hour to make. that moment was made of pure win.
Originally Posted by cjbro View Post
The most fun you can have in garrysmod is fusion bombing a space station (on spacebuild 3) that took 5 players an hour to make. that moment was made of pure win.

Mingebag.

Eh, there's a few amusing things to do, and a million ways to piss everyone off.
Squad Squad Squad lead?
The standardization of Toribash Squad roles may have gone too far!
I created a bee-like creature with exp2 and made a make-shift menu so I can command it to attack people and force them or grab them.

It also has a built in flashlight.

I love my brain
Fonzie be with you.
Make-shift, lol what do you mean by that?

Add me to steam I would like to see that DejaVu :P

isaac353820 Please