Toribash
Original Post
[VID] Wou: End of a Journey Trailer

The path was a long and treacherous one. Lives were lost and friends were made. Enjoy this trailer for the upcoming 3 part finale to the epic Wrath of Uke series. And what is....Project Brother of Power? Find out next year!

AECS6
Howdy, I'm Mod Squad & The Social Media Manager @ Nabi Studios , if you have any modding or social media questions PM me or DM me on Discord: Matarika#5297
That's really good, I like it. Some of the fonts used aren't so good tho. The music was a good choice, gave me a huge excitement to watch the full video.
...do you ever get tired of using the same text zoom in that you've used for years now
Originally Posted by Kaneki333 View Post
I'm Brazilian, i'm alredy fucked every day i wake up

If i was tired of it, you wouldn't be seeing it now would you? lol
Howdy, I'm Mod Squad & The Social Media Manager @ Nabi Studios , if you have any modding or social media questions PM me or DM me on Discord: Matarika#5297
because we don't do creativity in our videos, do we?
Originally Posted by Kaneki333 View Post
I'm Brazilian, i'm alredy fucked every day i wake up

Nah i just don't pay much mind to anything starting with..

anymore...cuz i always end up regretting it in some way.

I guess you can call it childish of me (but thats alright)...i started to not even notice you anymore whether it be from the muscle memory of ignoring you, or just cuz i haven't been hearing from you often on my videos...anyway glad your back either way. I used to enjoy our squabbles on the threads.

You Velair and Augans used to declare WW3 on my threads. Good times eh?
Last edited by matarika; Dec 31, 2015 at 09:14 AM.
mhahahahahahahahahahahahaaha
nice one bro, nice trailer
well.. if you really wanted to make a movie, maybe You should use your voice rather than text, it makes more funny and cool, maybe.
add some jokes in it
I'll wait for this
Adphones|.:!New Era!:.|Indonesian
request video? PM me
But the benefits of a world war 3 is the ability to develop medicine. Think of this when Mr Tyzi/Velair CnCs your videos.

Anyways, I'm curious as to how the fight with the 4 in the middle will go.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
click my sig for a great time (WIP)
im smoking weed out of a pussy filled with money i like this