ES Recruitment Drive
View Poll Results: Remove tk/erthtk?
yes
36 Votes / 41.86%
no
50 Votes / 58.14%
Voters: 86. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

I feel like it relies too heavily on etiquette, I win most of my ranked matches by rush kicking and cheese I believe the argument should be is TK really the best mod to use for ranked matches
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
~ raku ~ Team Girl Scouts ~ Clan League 2013 Champion ~ Duelist ~
Prince
Fucking
Ravioli
Originally Posted by DGRK View Post
I am also Natejas and I approve of this message.

I cannot confirm nor deny this statement
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Prince
Fucking
Ravioli
no, you just suck at it
if you're actually somewhat decent, tk is one of the most enjoyable mods in the game
free my melanin-enhanced fellow bobby shmurda
Nasty
Kony's #1 Shooter
8:21 PM <duck> I'll touch your market all over

August Ames didn't die for this
Originally Posted by elvis View Post
no, you just suck at it
if you're actually somewhat decent, tk is one of the most enjoyable mods in the game

If playing the right people no doubt, but as something to base skill then no. Toribash has enough random/luck factors as is, but when you incorporate low dismember thresholds and even self damage in erthtk then its make for far more cancerous matches than you would get from aikido or lenshu.

I love how the only counter-argument is "u suck its good mod".
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Prince
Fucking
Ravioli
Tk is not cancerous, people are. Low dm threshold and self damage are an added layer of skill or an obstacle that needs to be overcome to succeed for the most part. Learn that you cant kick the ground hard or punch too hard or turn too hard, it doesn't matter what mod you choose there is always going to be some form of randomness or luck that is not a valid argument. You can get snap kicked, well you can snap kick too. Or better yet, learn to block/avoid them. There is no argument here, tk is a mod that requires a lot of skill to understand, and even more to master.
Originally Posted by Natejas View Post
If playing the right people no doubt, but as something to base skill then no. Toribash has enough random/luck factors as is, but when you incorporate low dismember thresholds and even self damage in erthtk then its make for far more cancerous matches than you would get from aikido or lenshu.

I love how the only counter-argument is "u suck its good mod".

I mean what else are we supposed to say. I get where your coming from, at times tk can be a bit wacky. However, it is meant to be a hard mod, a challenge if you will. It is not meant to be like aikido or lenshu, it is a hard mod to master. Not to discredit any good aikido players or lenshu players, but I think it is far more hard to master tk; and that is ok, we need a challenge in comp. I think having tk in the comp rotation truly shows the skill of players, that's why I do not think it should be removed from the rotation.
-Footnote-
Just because you win some a few games by rush kicking doesn't mean all games are like that, in fact most games people grab your knee if you do something like that, anyways I rest my case.
i don't think having a random body part of mine decide to fly off because i happened to move an extra 2mph too fast is a good gauge of skill, just feels like "who can snapkick first without breaking their wrist"
a coin flip
kudos to those that actually take time to get good at it though

i've kinda considered tk to just be "quick judo" to me, and not in a particularly good way

removed from rotation? probably not. leaving it to the higher tiers/higher belts to fuck around with in ranked? maybe

i'm all for leaving the elitists to their elitism, but i don't really think tk is that welcoming in the rotation. just my opinion though.
beware
the goblin
yea low dm threshold is totally adds a layer of skill, when my shin flys off for no reason or if my wrist dms for no reason my opponent is obviously better than i am, that's just how it works guys