Ranking
Original Post
Politics
So, if we can have a civilized chat about politics, that would be great.

No "ROMENY FTW YOU SUCK :P"

Let's have a normal conversation. Opinions are opinions, don't insult anyone.

Personally, I like Obama. He took over when the economy was practically in free fall. The Republican party focuses too much on making the other party look bad, instead of showing what they are working towards.

Honestly, i'm probably one of the few Democrats in Texas. Not gonna lie, the majority of republicans in Texas think that Obama was born in Africa and plotted 9/11.
inq.
Obama is nothing more than a puppet, so many empty promises ;_;

I bet if he wasn't black, everyone would be a lot more angry with him. If a white man insults obama everyone's like "zomg racist!!!! :O"

He's better than the republicans though, I just wish he would step up instead of being controlled by bribery and exortionists. Damn shadow government. (Ron paul for president)

Also this to empower my post:

Woah, I don't think being black has anything to do with it. Obama has created jobs and fulfilled or will fulfill most of his promises. If he doesn't than he can't. This country isn't completely corrupt and run on bribery. If you wanna here governments based on bribery and complete corruption look up most african countries.
inq.
And yes, you're right. Obama has done many great things for this country, but he's also done some pretty stupid things, like appointing the chairman of monsanto as the head of agricultural developement (or agriculture market, I forget what it's called) (And for those of you who don't know, Monsanto is a company that genetically engineers their crops using fish DNA to be pest and poison resistant. And they secretly poison their competitors crops, while their crops aren't affected by poison. (Plus their tomato's taste like sardines)
-----
Also http://www.motherearthnews.com/natur...rporation.aspx
Last edited by NormalCitizen; Sep 7, 2012 at 05:41 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
They poison competitor's crops? I don't think so. We don't live in North Korea, where the governemtn controls every fucking company by poisoning their crops. That's very illegal. That's like Burger King nuking every McDonald's and calling it "competition".
inq.
Originally Posted by sham View Post
They poison competitor's crops? I don't think so. We don't live in North Korea, where the governemtn controls every fucking company by poisoning their crops. That's very illegal. That's like Burger King nuking every McDonald's and calling it "competition".

Just because it's illegal doesn't mean it isn't happening.

There were reports of pesticide/poison being dropped in residential areas where monsanto's competitor's crops grow. They made their plants resistant to poison, then they drop poison all over their crops, and their competitor's crops. Makes it look like it wasn't there fault, but witnesses say otherwise. (Just google: monsanto poisoning crops)
Ron Paul should be the president because he is a cool guy and doesn't afraid of anything, not to mention how he is one of the most worthy candidates for president since the time of reagan.

Criticisms, opinions, kgo.
Well, if he is the most worthy candidate, i'm sure he'd still be in the race. Anyway, i'll take Ron Paul over Romney any day. Mormonism freaks me out, and I think Romney is backwards. Anyway, Obama > Ron Paul > A fish > Romney
inq.