ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Question for GM's and well known players
How annoying is it when you get shadowed? or clung to? or when players just flat out make homosexual advances upon you simply because of your popularity or position as a gm?. I've always wondered this question in real life as well as in any community in general.
Present to me the most beautiful woman, and I shall reward you with chronos
Well this happened to my friend and he is a gm, what he did was he started avoiding that person because that person got really annoying and starting bounties on him, must suck.

Originally Posted by AzureMage View Post
How annoying is it when you get shadowed? or clung to? or when players just flat out make homosexual advances upon you simply because of your popularity or position as a gm?. I've always wondered this question in real life as well as in any community in general.

It's really not a big deal, and pretty easy to handle.

Oh, and you may to post threads like these in a less serious board, like rapid threads.
Last edited by Boredpayne; Oct 6, 2012 at 08:56 PM.
Buy TC for a great price here! http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=240345
Buy VIP and Toriprime for a great price here! http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=237249

Hey look more than two lines.
Vanity thread? ok...although this isn't a private board I'm asking you nicely to come back when you actually have some sort of input or at least stop typing with all caps. The purpose of the thread is a question which I'm looking forward to seeing other peoples answers. This very question is one of the top things I wonder about why will girls instantly go to bed with a celebrity, why does being famous make an actress or model so much more beautiful than every other girl? is the influence of power so strong that it actually compels others?. Just a curiosity really so since I can't ask any actual celebrities about this I thought I'd ask some Toribash stars, hoping for some valuable research data.
The GM tag is more of a way for me to determine who to avoid, not follow.
the god
Haha this a spur of the moment thread or are you thinking of my recent tournies you've been in Azure?

Anyways- it happens. I mean it's a form of flattery I suppose. I don't get to offended.

If I have to mute someone over it, it's annoying. Realizing that more people will agree with you because of who you are and under what circumstances they are in (being in YOUR tournament) rather than content of what's coming out of your mouth is something you have to do.

Overall: if it isn't abundantly annoying and beyond frustrating to deal with it's fine. I don't mind clingers.
Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!
Actually yes your recent tourney is a great example, I can't fathom it. I remember seeing a special on VH1 on how Akon (Rapper) was sent to jail because an under-aged fan basically had sex with him on stage, or hearing about how some basketball player (Wilt Chamberlain) I believe has over 50 illegitimate children, last but not least the american idol auditiononer that killed herself in front of paula abdoul's house. Maybe this was a stupid thread, but it's always fascinated me how just a reputation alone could commit someone to commit suicide.
This will most likely get closed soon, or moved if you're lucky.
Anyway, being "Toribash famous" can hardly deserve the use of the word "famous".
You obviously don't get people committing suicide over you, and there aren't loads of people playing the game, so all you have to deal with is a bit of spam that you can either ignore, or have fun with.
We're still kids in buses longing to be free.
It's hard to play online without spam. It's better to play with friends or in the ultimate servers.

It's flattering at first, annoying in the long run.
[Urban] | Ormo | Team Sambo

I'm taking offers for my set