Toribash
Originally Posted by Legendexpe View Post

On Roblox, Phantom Forces gets 10k visits a day whereas Toribash gets 200+ People on the game.

toribash on roblox doesn't seem to be doing to hot www.roblox.com/games/51522449/Toribash
“Aaah rum zum zum aaah rum zum zum booly booly booly booly booly rum zum zum”
This has been discussed before: Read and Read and Read
There is enough info in there for you, there doesnt have to be another thread discussing the exact same thing.

But "Toribash Next" Will hopefully increase the population.

Hampa even said he is homeless with only a laptop and other stuff needed.

And where does it say that?
Quplays
Quack's Club
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Pm me for help or if you have any questions.
This isn't really discussion board material; moved this to off-topic.

edit: also merged this with an older thread.

edit2: also here's some neat data that you might find interesting: 1 - 2
Last edited by Creati0n; Jun 9, 2017 at 02:18 AM.
Originally Posted by FleshMon View Post
This has been discussed before: Read and Read and Read
There is enough info in there for you, there doesnt have to be another thread discussing the exact same thing.

But "Toribash Next" Will hopefully increase the population.

And where does it say that?

Originally Posted by hampa View Post
I'm homeless with a laptop. My favorite Indian food is Dal fry and nan.

here .-.
[insert generic quotes from certain players]
Uhm I'm worried because my PC might not be able to run toribash next, can a pc that runs toribash on med settings (60fps) run toribash next?
Originally Posted by Thor
Stylishness.
3D items/hairs were something stylish, something unique and expensive. Any newbie was like "WOAH he has a spiky hair! He plays so good so he can afford such a cool hair! I wish i was so cool!" and now its like "Phew, i can get 5k in a day to buy this shit"
There was something to play a lot for: good and expensive 3d items and hairs, when newbies could only afford a tori/uke hair and always were dreaming about more, so they did play and play. Now everyone can afford everything (even market prices for nice colors are coming down) and it becomes so boring when all the shit is easily-affordable.
Lowering prices was a nuclear bomb that broke half of the game.

Oh Yes mate, that's probably what I think is the death of Toribash and lack of attention of newbies in items.
Like you said, spiky hair. It was worth 40k when I joined Toribash and that was like way too much money for me to afford. But it still looked cool and I always wanted it. So I kept playing, collecting TCs, that's how I got active into the game.
And now they've lowered the prices too much that even a noob can just win a TC duel and get an item easily.

They should probably do something about this and stop making new items while the older ones are getting shittier.
Last edited by MrSofty; Jun 29, 2017 at 12:05 PM.
Na sahi kuch magar itna to kiya karte the
Wo mujhe dekh ke pehchan liya karte the