Toribash
Originally Posted by Numbers View Post
Wit's End + Frozen Mallet + Frozen Heart > AP Wick

The end.

I build ap ww like this:
Dorans ring to start, then another dorans ring. Either merc treds or the armour boots(Forgot the name, lol), hextech revolver(obviously upgrade to wota later), spirit visage, wits end.
You pretty much don't die after the hextech revolver, but if it's a long game I switch out the dorans rings with rod of ages and rylais. The extra healing with your Q from the spirit visage and hextech revolver means that one Q basically gives atleast 40-45% of your health back(Although, I run a full page of ap runes for ww, just to troll).
Back for good.
wit's end + frozen mallet + frozen heart + madred's bloodrazors >>>>>>> any version of ww's
THIS WAS ORIGINALLY THE WORST SIGNATURE EVER, FOR YOUR SAKE IT WAS FIXED. ~ Vox
Originally Posted by Przero View Post
wit's end + frozen mallet + frozen heart + madred's bloodrazors >>>>>>> any version of ww's

Let's just say there's a ww for every occasion and leave it at that. On-hit ww has it's strengths, ad ww has its strengths, tankwick has its strengths, magewick has its strengths, and jungle ww has its strengths. There's no absolute best build for every situation, although jungle ww is pretty poop.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Originally Posted by Oracle View Post
Let's just say there's a ww for every occasion and leave it at that. On-hit ww has it's strengths, ad ww has its strengths, tankwick has its strengths, magewick has its strengths, and jungle ww has its strengths. There's no absolute best build for every situation, although jungle ww is pretty poop.

whaaaat?
girl you crazy
Originally Posted by cocacobra View Post
whaaaat?
girl you crazy

I like getting ganks before ww reaches level 6 thank you very much. Especially considering his clear time is still below average.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Yeah, terrible clear time, no ganks until 6 when he gets his ult. Though when he does the ganks are pretty sweet, I think I'd prefer someone that can gank consistently with good clear time.
you can definately gank before six
why you get exhaust
and i think his clear time is pretty good but then again i have 14 extra damage from runes and i start out with a longsword and hp pot.
Originally Posted by Ruiri View Post
IMO Shaco is the best jungle.

I hope youre joking
or trolling
or both

btw finally going steady 1400 elo, kept dropping so much
im good at league
i barely ever check this forum anymore, to reach me go to my twitter