Ranking
I believe 3 letter names somehow mess with the search algorithm.
Hi
Rapid Threads Lmod.
Got any questions? Feel free to ask!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
im actually very curious as to what it does. is there an explanation or are we not suppose to know?
art horder. i like art.
mod requests: https://discord.gg/VEYqUSU
Originally Posted by zwouter View Post
I believe 3 letter names somehow mess with the search algorithm.

this thing. ish.

staff can't search 3 letter words in posts, cause the search system throws it out like it does with "the" "and" along with words that fit that use.

It's rare that staff need to search names of users in posts, but it can happen occasionally.
(personally, if i was still admin, I wouldn't care if it changed either way.)
I say though, having the char min limit to 4 is kinda little off for people who do have 3 letter names, like Tim, Tom, Bob, Jim, Sam, Pam, Han, etc. Wouldn't there be a way to fix the search for names? I'm really looking forward to the name Blu. Anyways to make it be able to search actual words, and then names?
Originally Posted by sir View Post
only cool guys can have those, simple

Or you're just too old.
-----
Originally Posted by Icky View Post
this thing. ish.

staff can't search 3 letter words in posts, cause the search system throws it out like it does with "the" "and" along with words that fit that use.

It's rare that staff need to search names of users in posts, but it can happen occasionally.
(personally, if i was still admin, I wouldn't care if it changed either way.)

Tbh i think they should allow 3 letters name, maybe for a certain fee, but they should implement it.
Last edited by Fire; Jun 17, 2018 at 08:26 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by Fire View Post
Tbh i think they should allow 3 letters name, maybe for a certain fee, but they should implement it.

why should there be a fee
it's not like anything special
Na sahi kuch magar itna to kiya karte the
Wo mujhe dekh ke pehchan liya karte the
Okay answered, make an S&I thread if you want 3 letter names. Closing
Hi
Rapid Threads Lmod.
Got any questions? Feel free to ask!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]