Ranking
posting this really quickly I'll be back in a bit to CnC @Karbn dont worry
-----
childspar - really speedy and all over the place, but it felt too 1 sided, you just seemed to be attacking a balancing dummy. your movement was very smooth and you know when its time to strike or fall back, i really liked those spins

oneoftheseagainsvfs - again, really speedy and you're everywhere. but this one didnt seem like a spar until the end, i dont know if you were both intentionally tricking or just couldnt find openings to strike, nonetheless great moves.
one more thing: extend your ankles more, it looks better (also aerodynamic)

navi vs lasthour - really nice opener, but i feel like you should do these things in singleplayer and perfect them, nothing bothered me other than it was short, things were fluid and i loved that double kick :P

karbn bb u never let me down with those replays
Attached Files
morten lads.rpl (557.9 KB, 6 views)
Last edited by Yeethoven; Jun 23, 2018 at 02:34 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Ayyyyy

I like the replay dood. The only problem with it is the ending and how it looked rushed... but das it. I love the speed and the flips. Nothing really to say for me.

here's a god like replay

help, idk how to continue it. someone tell me how to go on with this
Attached Files
yes..rpl (46.5 KB, 11 views)
¿?
@Fr0sty: well that was one sick start^ oldschool move going good there.
If it was for me I'd say destroy the shit out of uke but I guess that isn't your style so good luck with tricking beyond that frog-ish thing xD

Been a while since I last made a replay, here we go^

EDIT:: Might be a troll but there you have it man xD
Attached Files
Pat - Help.rpl (182.1 KB, 8 views)
Pat4Frosty.rpl (226.5 KB, 9 views)
Last edited by Patrickooo; Jun 27, 2018 at 03:01 PM.
█████ Vector █████
█ ███████ █
Pat - Help: opener was clean, you set up really well your first move and I think you made a great use of your left leg when you stepped forward to get balance and proper momentum but I don't think your first kick payed off. I know that if all that hadn't happened the leg wouldn't dm so easily but from the moment you lost your momentum for (in my opinion) a poor leg dm you kinda lost the smoothness with it.
Besides that everything looks pretty clean, as usual. The head grab I love and good use of it to do your so infamous double kick half split to decap
-----
aaaaaaaaaaaaand a bumping replay that I liked a lot but won't go any further with it
-----
also I sparred with karbs today

(I missed the KO so this is my edit version)
Attached Files
lul fuck uke.rpl (156.1 KB, 3 views)
morten_childvchild.tbm (12.0 KB, 4 views)
Last edited by Lionet; Jun 30, 2018 at 12:34 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
<[Vector]Aadame> damn pat with his mod skills
Need help? PM me! Reach me on Discord: Lionet#1325

Watch my Replays!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

the best part of this replay is the replay name (in-game)
-----
one more replay

our duty was to not drop these sticks, only the boxes

duty fulfilled
Attached Files
R.O.F.L.rpl (300.0 KB, 6 views)
halu sucks im goode boy.rpl (284.8 KB, 5 views)
Last edited by Lionet; Jul 2, 2018 at 02:59 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump

Watch my Replays!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

posting his on my phone in the middle of the night because i cant sleep, its a nice tricking replay i made if you pass by give it a watch

will cnc lionet as soon as i get on pc
Attached Files
i_dont_want_this_isolation.rpl (479.8 KB, 11 views)
EMS (Emergency Medical Services) | PT
não dói joca
lol fuck uke.rpl - nice moves, idk why you asked me to hack uke out of the way, it was smooth, good replay BB :^)

sparring with karbs.rpl - really amazing spar, you kept a nice flow and speed throughout the fight, although you need to strike more. less tricking more striking. karbs you did well too

r.o.f.l.rpl - finished replay i see really smooth and entertaining to watch, i think all you need now is to practice getting more power in your launches, you're too low :^(

halu sucks im good.rpl (fuck yu) - this was cancer to do, especially when karbn gives stupid hard tasks like not hitting the poles :^((((((( you got nice balance and nice air stances too, straight from karate kid, my side was harder too since the pole things were taller >>>>>>:^((((

Gyke,

I dont think invades are welcome in this thread but I'll spare you and cnc this, also::

Originally Posted by Overlord View Post
Before posting your replays you have to comment previous. if you dont, your post will be removed ~ Hours

>>:^(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((

balerrina_.rpl - you need more speed in these openers, try not making your tori still, if you feel like youre losing speed, go back and edit it multiple times until you find that sweet movement where you'll get like mach 5 speed.

cnc my replay pleaseee its the only one im very proud of :^((((((((((((((((((((
EMS (Emergency Medical Services) | PT
não dói joca
invades are welcome, I think

Watch my Replays!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Invades are welcome, obeying the rules.
█████ Vector █████
█ ███████ █