Toribash
How will I know if i get in or not? Do I have to have so many votes or something? Also, Hecate, I was not using pity. You obviously do not know me then. Sorry if this offends you or anything, it's just I was asked to talk about myself, so why would I lie? Isn't a clan supposed to be a family where one another help each other out? Sorry.
larxse you have gotten 3 yesses and one no you will be invited
Originally Posted by SackinB View Post
Hey! As you all can see, my name is SackinB. My real name is Jason, but I'd prefer if you called me Sack or Sackin. I'm 13 years old, and I just recently hit 6 ft. When I was ten, puberty hit me like a truck and my voice dropped. My entire 5th grade was basically Shaquille O'Neal surrounded by a ton of nyan cats. I was born and raised in lower Canada, and I enjoy going to school and learning new subjects. Just recently, I finished building my first gaming computer by buying the pieces and putting it all together. I'm generally good at coding in mainly Python, but I have briefly learnt Java, JavaScript, HTML, and GIT. I will be soon getting my black belt in taekwondo, which I am very passionate about.

My toribash skills

In the recruitment room, cat4hbk beat me in the 5 round match because of super lucky dm's. (Mostly that, I was havin a bad day :P) but I'm hoping that that doesn't really affect my chances of being accepted. I've won tourneys (not hard to do but might as well put it here) and beat some really high belts in some high stakes matches.

why origin?

I've seen origin members everywhere, winning tourneys and basically just wrecking people and being super nice about it. I've met some of the members in the recruitment room such as cat4hbk and Hecate. Also ICEMAN and Rylando, but I didn't talk to them much. I've admired origin for a while and always thought about how cool of a clan they are.

how I can help the clan

I am a beginner artist, who is getting better and better each time I draw. I can supply the clan members (possibly) with discounted art pieces and textures. I am an active member who loves to talk to people and make new friends. I'd be good in a clan war, and I'm very helpful and loyal.

Past clans

I've been in 2 clans before, (Pyro) and (Solar).
I joined pyro because my friend has just made it, and it was thriving for about a year and a half until it died because of not being given official. After that, I started looking around for clans until this girl who was the solar leader invited me to her clan without me even needing to apply. She thought I was super nice, so she added me on kik. She told me that she was 18, and really wanted a boyfriend. She didn't ask for my age (11 at the time) and told me that she would love to date me. Long story short she had depression and if she didn't date me she would kill herself she bribed me with nudes blah blah blah back to the app.

After the solar incident, I quit for about a year and a half and joined again about a week or two ago. I was looking for a clan for a while and found this beauty.

Overall, I feel like I could really fit into this clan well, and I can assure you that I will be loyal until the end. (Unless something happens, like power abuse etc.)
My best mods are mainly mushu and aikido/abd.

I hope you guys like my app, and finally,

purple monkeys run wild in the red forest.

WELL theirs so much to say well 1 i liked your irl part and stuff 2 there is not a point in saying you won high stake matches if you dont have proof or at least saying 1 of them "i got into a bunch of fights and i beat them all up" really who? how? when? if i ask them will they agree but just saying that plainly makes no sense its empty 2 you got streaked 5 by cat jk i love you <3 (dont kick meh plz)

3 "After that, I started looking around for clans until this girl who was the solar leader invited me to her clan without me even needing to apply. She thought I was super nice, so she added me on kik. She told me that she was 18, and really wanted a boyfriend. She didn't ask for my age (11 at the time) and told me that she would love to date me. Long story short she had depression and if she didn't date me she would kill herself she bribed me with nudes blah blah blah back to the app." wtf is this isn't this shit like personal?? you pretty much said everything about it even her clan if some dick just went to solars clan page if they have one or member list and just finds out the only girl in the clan who know what can happen you should keep that shit to your self and tbh i doubt most of us give a fuck about this why do we care if she sent you nudes or she was suicidal instead of going around saying that in the internet to a thread where anyone can see, you should have gotten her some help or at least as much as you could this is legit beyond my imagination how dumb that was all that i learned from that is that if somethings going bad in my life and i need help from someone i cant go to you with out expecting you so go loud mouth that shit somewhere in the end a well deserved NO
Last edited by Rayegg; Jun 20, 2016 at 07:24 PM. Reason: i forgot a part
Best dunker in Origin fight me for the title if I win I take your virginity and innocence also dont roast me for my spar skillz
Why dafuq did you write so much for? you had a 'lot' to explain
~#1 Shittiest Shitposter of TP 2016~
Tori-Agent
https://cache.toribash.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic2206760_23.gif
Ex Co-Leader of Origin
Originally Posted by xxGangstaxx View Post
Why dafuq did you write so much for? you had a 'lot' to explain

Not really a bad thing he did a good job explaining
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Clan...yup
Why I want to join
I always wanted to know what it is like in a clan it seems interesting a few of my friends
Tried to make a clan but had no TC lolz but anyways I thought this clan was nice so I wanted
To join.
My toribash experience
I have been playing toribash for a while now and I think I'm getting better day by day I get my
Butt kicked sometimes but overall people say I'm a good player I had been analyzing from other players for over a year now I play ABD akido and judo I'm on toribash almost every day

What can I contribute to the clan
Im on almost every single day I'm good at and and akido I suck at like Wusho and Musho though so don't ask me about that ever

Me
My name is Xiashawn werid name or xia for short I live in NC Usa I have an Xbox one and my account is Gamemaster3201 I like to draw and watch TV or play on toribash or Xbox in my
Spare time I don't rage quit anymore The guy beat me I just accept it and move rage quiting does not help anyone

Other
I like cartoon network and I do have parties for games on the Xbox I had also meet one of the origin members catraz or something sry I forgot your name and that's that
Originally Posted by Darkcoolguy View Post
Why I want to join
I always wanted to know what it is like in a clan it seems interesting a few of my friends
Tried to make a clan but had no TC lolz but anyways I thought this clan was nice so I wanted
To join.
My toribash experience
I have been playing toribash for a while now and I think I'm getting better day by day I get my
Butt kicked sometimes but overall people say I'm a good player I had been analyzing from other players for over a year now I play ABD akido and judo I'm on toribash almost every day

What can I contribute to the clan
Im on almost every single day I'm good at and and akido I suck at like Wusho and Musho though so don't ask me about that ever

Me
My name is Xiashawn werid name or xia for short I live in NC Usa I have an Xbox one and my account is Gamemaster3201 I like to draw and watch TV or play on toribash or Xbox in my
Spare time I don't rage quit anymore The guy beat me I just accept it and move rage quiting does not help anyone

Other
I like cartoon network and I do have parties for games on the Xbox I had also meet one of the origin members catraz or something sry I forgot your name and that's that

we ask for much more than this in your app and this dosnt have any of that and you didnt really talk much about yourself my vote is a NO