Ranking
Original Post
New Colors Ideas
Hello guys, It's DrevaKs here with some suggestions

198 80 125
0 105 125
Above you, you can find the settings for 2 colors that if implemented could be changed, personaly I wanted the blue one to be a lot more flashy.
After I was thinking about a black hole color, you see when you look at a black hole there is the event horizon, this is where you can see the "contour" of the black hole, and I was thinking, as a color, you could see it like void, but when you look at it you always see on the contour, the envent horizon like color, so if I watch behind or at the front, I still see it the same, It follows the camera.
For the next one I was thinking about vitrals, so multi-colors vitrals, like shards of colors everywhere, maybe random if you guys think it's better.
So that was it, few ideas on what I would personaly like to see in the game.
Thanks for the reply. 8^)
Last edited by DrevaKs; Jun 21, 2018 at 04:13 PM.
What you see when you look at a black hole is a cone going inward away from you, at any angle you look at it. It would be complicated to make a texture look like that in Toribash for rendering purposes. I don't really support the idea and don't really see it as something they'd do either. The only thing you can really see if you look at a black hole though is possibly the accretion disc that spins around it at insane speeds. The reason you appear to see any kind of ball is from the light bending around it. So I guess one could say it's spherical, but I'm not saying it's a bad idea, I'm saying it would not be easy to implement in my opinion.
In the texture of it, I don't ask for a moving texture, just that whenever I look at the joint for example, I see a black center, with the contour dessign as a disk that looks a bit like the event horizon. I don't think it's difficult to do at all. Ivan for example as the same thing but with a flame, it's a flame texture, but it's flat, still, when I try to go behind it or whatever, I still see the same, like it follows my camera. So for the texture, the circle that does the contour would be always visible, it would not be still.
-----
I also think, that some of the csgo community skins could be used on toribash, like hypnotik, it's simple and could look amazing too.
Last edited by DrevaKs; Jun 21, 2018 at 07:33 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by DrevaKs View Post
I also think, that some of the csgo community skins could be used on toribash, like hypnotik, it's simple and could look amazing too.

People can do that with texture sets, the set im wearing was actually based on the AK-47 Bloodsport.
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Yeah I completly agree and am aware of that, but the thing is, that, the price to get a full joint set is insane, not everyone can afford it, when you can afford a force or relax that is cool too.
theres a reason for the pricing of the things. Its because if it were cheap then everyone would have joint texture sets and we wouldnt have a stable economy in the texture market since then textures would go for like 500 each (128x128.); 2.5k each (256x256) and 7-9k each (512x512)*
joints would be double those prices

*these are just estimations
[sigpic][/sigpic]
198 80 125 is neat, can't lie
Pickled is alright
And fresh is quite a delight
Creati0n-approved