ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Man Finds Lizard In Salad Bag
So I'm quite bored and thought I'd share this funny article with you guys

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...alad-pack.html

What would you do if you were to find a lizard in a salad bag?

Ps: I found the article here www.unexplained-mysteries.com Its really quite an interesting site but if you don't like the paranormal or metaphysical then it may not be for you.

See ya around!

Moved to Off-Topic, a more appropriate place. ~Thorn
Last edited by Thorn; Nov 19, 2012 at 03:34 AM.
I believe, it's either fake in one way or another. Especially you can't not notice a lizard when buying. I mean, seriously? You go and pick a bad of such salad and don't see it, and what about person before you and before you who watched and put item on the store. Totally BS.

Even if it's real, the guy is such an asshole he didn't open and left the lizard die of suffocation. I mean, you shouldn't murder animals of such size for no reason at all.
Originally Posted by BakerdreamZ View Post
I believe, it's either fake in one way or another. Especially you can't not notice a lizard when buying. I mean, seriously? You go and pick a bad of such salad and don't see it, and what about person before you and before you who watched and put item on the store. Totally BS.

Even if it's real, the guy is such an asshole he didn't open and left the lizard die of suffocation. I mean, you shouldn't murder animals of such size for no reason at all.

I agree, you'd have to be real oblivious not to notice it. Yes I suppose he is an asshole for doing that.
Personally, I won't mind eating it as long as it is not a thorny devil. All I need is to get it fried and add bit of spices.

(Don't blame me, I watch man vs wild all the time.)
I would make it my pet
[TA]¤[Clan]¤[bncy]¤[eVo]¤[Fish]
¤Team Wushu Tier 5 ¤
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
"Roses are red, violets are blue, faces like yours belong in the zoo. Don't be mad, I'll be there too. Not in the cage but laughing at you.".

I would sue the fuck out of whoever gave me said bag.
the inner machinations of my mind are an enigma