Ranking
Application
[] Age 16
[] Forum Activity from 1-10 4 but hoping to become more active especially following joining a clan
[] Ingame Activity from 1-10 8
[] A (3 sentences at least) Im generally a very chill guy love music sepcifically reggae. Im generally quite smart among the most intelligent at my school. Im very perceptive in nature and it reflects in my playing. A great defense is my best offense
[] Favorite Mods Akido
[] Any special skills, I am a killer of a counterer
Originally Posted by RadRam View Post
[] Age 16
[] Forum Activity from 1-10 4 but hoping to become more active especially following joining a clan
[] A (3 sentences at least) Im generally a very chill guy love music sepcifically reggae. Im generally quite smart among the most intelligent at my school. Im very perceptive in nature and it reflects in my playing. A great defense is my best offense
[] Favorite Mods Akido

Was playing with RadRam last night.
He has some aikido skill. Some areas need a little work but overall not too shabby :3

I like the fact he listens to reggae :3
Im going to say yes :3
| Jolly Roger | Aeon | fl0w | Liquor |
| Team NZ & AUS |

| DarkDranz | Kaito | Kratos | Brucia | Chirs | Trice | Tempest | Vitta | Pranit | TheAnimal | Sparky |
| TripStone |
Originally Posted by moneshot View Post
Hello! I am moneshot I am 11. I am fairly active on the forums but I am very busy irl. I am also fairly active ingame but i am also busy irl.
I do Taekwondo irl, I like to play video games A LOT. As I have said many times in this app already, I am very busy with trips, martial arts and that stuff. I will not be as busy since school is out. I haven't played toribash in a while but I am still fairly good at it. My favourite mods are ABD spinbag and crashtest.
I have a really wierd and effective style of toribash. I am also really good with computers. Thanks!

If Irm says you're mature then its a yes from me! Congrats Moneshot, you have been

ACCEPTED into the Crooks family.
[15] Age
[7] Forum Activity from 1-10
[10] Ingame Activity from 1-10
[i am a active player and toribash will always be my favorite game.I am a chill dude who is always looking to get better and be come the best.] A (3 sentences at least) Bio
[Aikido,ABD] Favorite Mods
[i am a good spar partner and i mainly play aikido] Any special skills
Originally Posted by 1LEGIT1 View Post
[15] Age
[7] Forum Activity from 1-10
[10] Ingame Activity from 1-10
[i am a active player and toribash will always be my favorite game.I am a chill dude who is always looking to get better and be come the best.] A (3 sentences at least) Bio
[Aikido,ABD] Favorite Mods
[i am a good spar partner and i mainly play aikido] Any special skills

Did an imgame interview/test. Passed with flying colors, ACCEPTED into the Crooks fambam.
[] Age 16
[] Favorite Mods Akido

I do agree that Radram does need to brush up but it`s not something fatal. I guess listening to music helps you in warn so im fine with that. If you can kill counterers that would be great. Yes
Sincerely,
Qukslice
[] Age 16
[] Favorite Mods Akido

I apologize for the late reply. RadRam, you have been ACCEPTED. Please check our thread every day ^.^ Also id love to meet you ingame!
[] Age: 15
[] Forum Activity from 1-10: 1 atm, but i am new to the forums and i will be getting alot more involved in ce future
[] Ingame Activity from 1-10: 8-9 i would say. I love to do adminastritive work and other stuff that would help the clan out, like social medias, website developing and just normal advertising
[] A (3 sentences at least) Bio: hmm idrk what to say... im just a regualr boy from sweden who is waaaay to interessed in computers and such. I recently found out about toribash and the game caught me in its web and it has been holding me there for a while now. I dont actually know what belt i am, but as im learning quickly i dont really see how this could ever be a problem
[] Favorite Mods: I really enjoy aikido and judo, just the regualr tbms
[] Any special skills: as i said, a know some stuff about website developing and social media building. Ive helped building the website and the social medias (in this case? Facebook, twitter and twitch) for a clan named TaW (taw.net) The reason that im looking for another clan is that TaW doesnt suppirt toribash.

Even thought I dont meet up to all your recuirments, I hope you can oversee some of them and think about maybe accepting me into the clan

I am sorry for the bad spelling and the terrible grammar. I wrote this from my phone

This has been Yoldrim, and Im out
Hi, my name is Cole Orin and I'm 14 years old. Forum activity is 5 and in game activity would be an 8(as soon as I get the PC in my room and not the family room the activity for both will be 10 XD). I am mature for my age, mentally at least, I have been in 1 good clan but I left because they were all immature. I play toribash basically whenever I can and I know I am a blue belt but trust me a play way WAY better than one. I have led a clan when the game first came out, we were 50th in world but my PC was broke for awhile so we disbanded. I'm really good at all types of akido, GTboxing, and mushu. A special skill for me would be being comedic. I like to be funny and make people laugh. So if you let me in I could make the clan better in mah own way XD ps: you can test me in game if you would like to.
Last edited by Cole30; Jul 4, 2014 at 02:34 AM.
Originally Posted by Yoldrim View Post
[] Age: 15
[] Forum Activity from 1-10: 1 atm, but i am new to the forums and i will be getting alot more involved in ce future
[] Ingame Activity from 1-10: 8-9 i would say. I love to do adminastritive work and other stuff that would help the clan out, like social medias, website developing and just normal advertising
[] A (3 sentences at least) Bio: hmm idrk what to say... im just a regualr boy from sweden who is waaaay to interessed in computers and such. I recently found out about toribash and the game caught me in its web and it has been holding me there for a while now. I dont actually know what belt i am, but as im learning quickly i dont really see how this could ever be a problem
[] Favorite Mods: I really enjoy aikido and judo, just the regualr tbms
[] Any special skills: as i said, a know some stuff about website developing and social media building. Ive helped building the website and the social medias (in this case? Facebook, twitter and twitch) for a clan named TaW (taw.net) The reason that im looking for another clan is that TaW doesnt suppirt toribash.

Even thought I dont meet up to all your recuirments, I hope you can oversee some of them and think about maybe accepting me into the clan

I am sorry for the bad spelling and the terrible grammar. I wrote this from my phone

This has been Yoldrim, and Im out

Hey Yoldrim. Thank you for applying, however I am sorry to say that your application has been REJECTED. Crooks is a WAR clan, that plays heavy ABD. I like your special skills, however it won't be much of use here. Thank you for applying.

Originally Posted by Cole30 View Post
Hi, my name is Cole Orin and I'm 14 years old. Forum activity is 5 and in game activity would be an 8(as soon as I get the PC in my room and not the family room the activity for both will be 10 XD). I am mature for my age, mentally at least, I have been in 1 good clan but I left because they were all immature. I play toribash basically whenever I can and I know I am a blue belt but trust me a play way WAY better than one. I have led a clan when the game first came out, we were 50th in world but my PC was broke for awhile so we disbanded. I'm really good at all types of akido, GTboxing, and mushu. A special skill for me would be being comedic. I like to be funny and make people laugh. So if you let me in I could make the clan better in mah own way XD ps: you can test me in game if you would like to.

Hi Cole. Thank you for applying, your application is currently being discussed. Please allow us one day to make our decision.