Ranking
Okay so I looked at it. It was like every other endorphin video I've seen and I'm not sure why you need a thread to show it off.
wow that
sucked
Originally Posted by Jewww View Post
1 clap was given

One thumb was upped.

Originally Posted by NearlyDead View Post
Okay so I looked at it. It was like every other endorphin video I've seen and I'm not sure why you need a thread to show it off.

I'm not showing it off, I'm deciding whether or not to dedicate a part of my channel to assassination videos.
The animation was not fluid enough and a couple of times, the length of the sound of the blades being drawn should have been extended to let the slicing sound play at the moment of impact, easily done in 2 minutes with free software for beginners like Audacity.
Dose is dead.
Originally Posted by Dose View Post
The animation was not fluid enough and a couple of times, the length of the sound of the blades being drawn should have been extended to let the slicing sound play at the moment of impact, easily done in 2 minutes with free software for beginners like Audacity.

My audacity had a problem, doesn't work anymore. (I don't want to get ito details, since I use the pro version of the "mp3 audio editor" but I added the sounds with movie maker for this, so sloppiness is expected. As for the animation, I made it in about 2.5 hours, and didn't polish it.

I appreciate the feedback, though.
Very cool. Never used that program, I will try it later. Very smooth, the sword guy was a nice touch.
MBO | TABD | Team America | TGO | PS3 | oofun4 <3 | Cozza
Originally Posted by nick13349 View Post
Very cool. Never used that program, I will try it later. Very smooth, the sword guy was a nice touch.

Why thank you sir. And I definitely recommend endorphin as a program to screw around in, or a program to export animations to 3ds max, blender, maya, and cinema 4d.