ES Recruitment Drive
Nowhere near enough effort put into that application.
Rejected.

Zhu please leave it up to the higher ups to come to a decision on apps.
| Jolly Roger | Aeon | fl0w | Liquor |
| Team NZ & AUS |

| DarkDranz | Kaito | Kratos | Brucia | Chirs | Trice | Tempest | Vitta | Pranit | TheAnimal | Sparky |
| TripStone |
hi I wanted to join the crooks my name Is adande I'm 15 years old I have been playing this since 2012 my forum activity in a 10 my in game is a 9 sometimes I have to go places like France or Italy to do a red bull tournament for parkour my favorite mods are Wushu, mushu and aikido,judo my special skills is my intelligence and strength I hope u guys and girls not discriminating choose me to join your clan.
Originally Posted by chadman57 View Post
hi I wanted to join the crooks my name Is adande I'm 15 years old I have been playing this since 2012 my forum activity in a 10 my in game is a 9 sometimes I have to go places like France or Italy to do a red bull tournament for parkour my favorite mods are Wushu, mushu and aikido,judo my special skills is my intelligence and strength I hope u guys and girls not discriminating choose me to join your clan.

Rejected.
| Team NZ & AUS |

| DarkDranz | Kaito | Kratos | Brucia | Chirs | Trice | Tempest | Vitta | Pranit | TheAnimal | Sparky |
| TripStone |
Hello, my name is Igor. I from Russia and 15 years old. I like to play toribash and my in game activity 9 or 10. Forum activity:8-10. I like play in judo, aikido, lenshu and mushu. I trainings to do textures in photoshop. I follow all your rules and forum rules too. My belt is brown.I was in a 8-bit clan. But i exit, because it collapsed. And i go to you, to join and help your clan. I know toribash for 4 or 5 years. When graphics in game was too badly, but i didn't register, because i didn't have good internet and i afraid that i lost my traffic. Sorry if i brown belt and want to join to you, but i soon black belt 150-100 games. Thanks you for reading this. =)
Last edited by belliveon; Jul 31, 2014 at 05:02 AM. Reason: some information
Originally Posted by belliveon View Post
Hello, my name is Igor. I from Russia and 15 years old. I like to play toribash and my in game activity 9 or 10. Forum activity:8-10. I like play in judo, aikido, lenshu and mushu. I trainings to do textures in photoshop. I follow all your rules and forum rules too. My belt is brown.I was in a 8-bit clan. But i exit, because it collapsed. And i go to you, to join and help your clan. I know toribash for 4 or 5 years. When graphics in game was too badly, but i didn't register, because i didn't have good internet and i afraid that i lost my traffic. Sorry if i brown belt and want to join to you, but i soon black belt 150-100 games. Thanks you for reading this. =)

Being from Russia you should look at joining a Russian clan.
Click Here to find the Russian clans.
As for your application. Just not enough effort sorry. Its a no.
| Team NZ & AUS |

| TripStone |
Originally Posted by belliveon View Post

Not a bad application, but when compared to the ones we've accepted, yours is not adequate enough.

Crooks now has 3 spots open and is open for recruitment!
"You gotta risk it for the biscuit."~Morals
Hey i'm Jennifer Jen for short i'm 17 years olds, I live in Colorado usa. I've been playing toribash on and off since 2010 I find it to be a very fun game currently my favourite mod is abd and always has been! Sadly though i'm not very forums active i'd say about 2/10 but i'm very game active i play almost everyday so i'd say 8/10. I'm a fairly decent artist but i lost motivation to do it. I'd love to join crooks because i've always found this game to be a lot more fun when you have a fun group of people to hang out with also i'd like to meet new people! Sadly i cannot post replays as i recently got a new computer and i wouldn't want to post half-assed replays on my application. As for more about me like i said my name is Jennifer i've been into soccer for most of my life but other than that i'm not very athletic and spend a lot of my time inside playing toribash and some other games! Hope you like my app ~~~ jen5
Last edited by jen5; Aug 2, 2014 at 08:17 PM.
Originally Posted by jen5 View Post
Hey i'm Jennifer Jen for short i'm 17 years olds, I live in Colorado usa. I've been playing toribash on and off since 2010 I find it to be a very fun game currently my favourite mod is abd and always has been! Sadly though i'm not very forums active i'd say about 2/10 but i'm very game active i play almost everyday so i'd say 8/10. I'm a fairly decent artist but i lost motivation to do it. I'd love to join crooks because i've always found this game to be a lot more fun when you have a fun group of people to hang out with also i'd like to meet new people! Sadly i cannot post replays as i recently got a new computer and i wouldn't want to post half-assed replays on my application. As for more about me like i said my name is Jennifer i've been into soccer for most of my life but other than that i'm not very athletic and spend a lot of my time inside playing toribash and some other games! Hope you like my app ~~~ jen5

After being reviewed by myself and Xastle.
We have both said yes.
Invite was send.
| Team NZ & AUS |

| TripStone |
my name is shaheed and my fav mod is mushu.i am 12 and I can help with anything you want I am on all the time and free.i moke youtube vids I don't upload much but I will start.i want to be in the crooks because I want to be in a presteiges clan and a good one. I know xastle that's in the clan. as I id before I can help the clan with youtube editing vidoes and im always on.
Congratulations Jen on being accepted into the Crooks Family (:

With that being said, there are only 2 spots remaining.
"You gotta risk it for the biscuit."~Morals