ES Recruitment Drive
Originally Posted by ConCon19 View Post
Haha yeah I had to redo it because it had an error so I saw you weren't on so I added ya

Haha I'm lazy gimme a break. Fixed.

Also please slow down on the spam guys

Spam too Stronk

so when are you going to fix the banners? looks like shit atm xD
Sometimes you must hurt in order to know, fall in order to grow, lose in order to gain because life's greatest lessons are learned through pain.
I need ideas on what tutorials I can start making again. Anyone want anything specific?

Goatseing
fighting with a goatse
tricking with a goatse

I dont think Im too late??
Don't dm me pictures of bowls that you find attractive.
er mer gerd, i wasnt able to post anything for like a day, it wouldnt let me... But it's working now. Also, wuts up with the banners?
Originally Posted by SmallBowl View Post
Goatseing
fighting with a goatse
tricking with a goatse

where are my cornflakes

but yea do some goatse concon-nerd
Pidda's spirit animal
Originally Posted by SmallBowl View Post
Goatseing
fighting with a goatse
tricking with a goatse

No, just no... bad small.. bad

Originally Posted by jzszwa View Post
er mer gerd, i wasnt able to post anything for like a day, it wouldnt let me... But it's working now. Also, wuts up with the banners?

Cool, weeo's banner links expired so there weren't any banners so I had to remove the broken links.

I will load the banners I made when I get home, unless I forget, again.
unless I forget, again.

HA! you are getting old
Pidda's spirit animal
No, just no... bad small.. bad

Cool, weeo's banner links expired so there weren't any banners so I had to remove the broken links.

I will load the banners I made when I get home, unless I forget, again.

Originally Posted by Theee View Post
where are my cornflakes

but yea do some goatse concon-nerd

Outvoted outvoted !!!1!

do it or riot
Don't dm me pictures of bowls that you find attractive.
Originally Posted by Theee View Post
HA! you are getting old

I already am old nub.

Hey guys, so, I have NEWS.

We are going to become a clan that plays toribash, lol.

As such, I'm working on new requirements to join and be in the clan.

- After a member is accepted they will have to undergo a test, a best of 5 in one of their best mods. If the tester is happy with the outcome they can give the him/her full membership in the clan.

- The ranking system will change, the "unranked" rank by default will be the rank that new members stay in until they pass the test. There will obviously be a normal member rank, a tester rank (relatively high up in the clan) and the leaders position. Possibly even a rank right under leader. The rank names are undecided, if you have ideas feel free to share them.

- We will also be testing the current members to decide what happens to them (sadly most might be removed for inactivity or because they are unable to pass the test)

This is a step in the direction of us becoming a skill based clan. This is a big change but since the current form of the clan isn't entertaining me enough many things will be changing so quickly. I will probably actually play toribash more if we become a skill based clan.

So if you plan on staying, get ready to do the test. For now I will be the one doing the tests when we start.