Ranking
Now now chap, who are you calling old. I was luxuriating very nicely on the davenport when I saw this unseemly post. You rabble-rousing nogoodnik, I'll have you know I'm as spry as a chipper bird in the morning!

I challenge you to a duel.

Former [AS] Co-Leader (Two times), Former [eVo] member, Current [TANG] member <3
Application to join evo

-GMT: 0

-Past Clans: I have been in blue first, then I joined ez, and most recently I was in WTC as the replay maker

-Past accounts/Alt accounts: I have no alt accounts

-Why do you still play Toribash today? I still play Toribash today because it is a game that suits me, and I really love the community in it. I absolutely love the physics driven gameplay, with martial arts chucked in, and love learning and progressing being coached by friendly poeple

-What do you hope to achieve, accomplish in the future as a player of Toribash? I hope to improve my skills at toribash in sparring, and realism, in the hopes of one day even being a match for the mighty Binklawz

-Why do you want to join [eVo]? I want to join eVo because I was recommended to. I was in a server with the head of WTC Gidz, and after saying that our clan wasn't doing too well, he suggested that I look for a sparring clan instead, and he recommended two clans, Budo and Evo, and being that I knew of evo and had sparred a couple of poeple in it, it made sense to apply

-What can you bring to [eVo]? I am hoping to bring to evo a new styl of combat, with more eastern origins. As when I MAS I usually try to utilize martial arts like Wing chun, which is not commonly seen in tb, and most particularly, I have gotten pretty good at the chain punch, a technique that I for one have never seen replicated in tb before.

-Do you have any friends in [eVo]? If so who?
(This does not mean KNOW OF, this means who do you socialize and play with.) While i have sparred certain members of Evo, and found them to all be very amiable and freindly, no i do not regularly spar with any evo members

Would you be willing to have a voice chat with [eVo] Members via Discord? Yes absolutely, i use discord most of the time for any communication.

Please tell us some information about yourself, the more the better: I am as you can see a black belt, i pretty much exclusivly spar, and for that reason, am progressing through the belts very very slowly. I am a player that likes to try and replicate more complex forms of hand and footwork, as you will see them attempted to pretty close success in my replays below. I have been said to be very good for my belt. All my textures are made by me, and as youc an tell i quite like a minimalist look.

Also include the easiest form of contact, Like Skype, PM, or Discord. The easiest way to contact me is to use Discord @Bobshinwinkle#0221
Attached Files
cool double kick.rpl (786.4 KB, 3 views)
first proper mas.rpl (823.5 KB, 2 views)
epic sparkour landed.rpl (1.10 MB, 2 views)
wtc v spark.rpl (799.2 KB, 3 views)
that sidekick thou.rpl (800.2 KB, 2 views)
Last edited by Extoad; Apr 15, 2019 at 03:57 PM.
Hey man, u seem like a decent person.
Usually when people apply for clans, they get instantly denied when they haven't left their clan before applying to their new one.

Also, when we ask about you, we really want to know who you are as a person, not as a player. Join our discord and talk to us before applying to make sure this is the place for you.

I'll have to deny you on those points.
Owner of Fred
ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Evo app with ammendments

-GMT: 0

-Past Clans: I have been in blue first, then I joined ez, and most recently I was in WTC as the replay maker

-Past accounts/Alt accounts: I have no alt accounts

-Why do you still play Toribash today? I still play Toribash today because it is a game that suits me, and I really love the community in it. I absolutely love the physics driven gameplay, with martial arts chucked in, and love learning and progressing being coached by friendly poeple

-What do you hope to achieve, accomplish in the future as a player of Toribash? I hope to improve my skills at toribash in sparring, and realism, in the hopes of one day even being a match for the mighty Binklawz

-Why do you want to join [eVo]? I want to join eVo because I was recommended to. I was in a server with the head of WTC Gidz, and after saying that our clan wasn't doing too well, he suggested that I look for a sparring clan instead, and he recommended two clans, Budo and Evo, and being that I knew of evo and had sparred a couple of poeple in it, it made sense to apply

-What can you bring to [eVo]? I am hoping to bring to evo a new styl of combat, with more eastern origins. As when I MAS I usually try to utilize martial arts like Wing chun, which is not commonly seen in tb, and most particularly, I have gotten pretty good at the chain punch, a technique that I for one have never seen replicated in tb before.

-Do you have any friends in [eVo]? If so who?
(This does not mean KNOW OF, this means who do you socialize and play with.) While i have sparred certain members of Evo, and found them to all be very amiable and freindly, no i do not regularly spar with any evo members

Would you be willing to have a voice chat with [eVo] Members via Discord? Yes absolutely, i use discord most of the time for any communication.

Please tell us some information about yourself, the more the better: I am a student about to go through GCSEs (as a result I won't be too active for the next month, but will be very active after). I enjoy challenges in life which is partly why I enjoy toribash. I do have leadership qualities, however I doubt they would be need at all. note, I am not known at all for being an organised person, and I have a crap memory.

I am as british as they come, as you would hear when in vcand am totally happy to roast the shit out of someone if they can take it, which I hear happens a lot in evo. If there is any more information wanted please contact me via the discord mentioned below.

Also include the easiest form of contact, Like Skype, PM, or Discord. The easiest way to contact me is to use Discord @Bobshinwinkle#0221

note about replays: the sparkour replay used the mod provided below
Attached Files
cool double kick.rpl (786.4 KB, 6 views)
epic sparkour landed.rpl (1.10 MB, 4 views)
first proper mas.rpl (823.5 KB, 4 views)
second mas attempt.rpl (826.1 KB, 3 views)
naater.rpl (825.9 KB, 3 views)
shrine_assassin_sparkour.tbm (30.7 KB, 2 views)

-GMT: GMT 5

-Past Clans:

2gud and something else idk

-Past accounts/Alt accounts:

BenPsy, dunno what happened to it

-Why do you still play Toribash today?

I like making frens and sparring

-What do you hope to achieve, accomplish in the future as a player of Toribash?

I would like to learn alongside fellow "toribashers" in spars and such.

-Why do you want to join [eVo]?

Extoad told me to apply, because i apparently have good balance

-What can you bring to [eVo]? Not much, im new to sparring

Not much, im new to sparring

-Do you have any friends in [eVo]? If so who? No idea who people are
(This does not mean KNOW OF, this means who do you socialize and play with.)

No idea who people are

Would you be willing to have a voice chat with [eVo] Members via Discord?

Sure, if they are willing to talk to my premature voice

Please tell us some information about yourself, the more the better:

I sound like a girl and sometimes a boy. You will never know what gender i am. Until i tell you of course. I'm very easy to coach and can learn fast. I believe that with enough help, i can become better at sparring and stuffs.
Discord: DoggoDoesDiscord#1339
Originally Posted by DoggoDoesTB View Post

-Why do you want to join [eVo]?

Extoad told me to apply, because i apparently have good balance

Denied.

Originally Posted by Extoad View Post
Bla bla bla.

Denied, again.
Owner of Fred
ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]