Ranking
Original Post
~..::Toribash Science Council [TSC]::..~
...:::Toribash Science Council:::...

Hellow fellow toribashers! Do you think you are a genius? You think you had the stuff for science ever since? Are you a guy who knows alot about science? Anyone who loves science, and knows it, and owns it in half of their heart is welcome here. This is not a place for non-experts.

We are a few people who like science, we are an organization about forming toribash knowledge of science.

You wanna be a Scientist?
-State your knowledge
-State your speciality
-State the subject you want to be in
-State what you all know about the subject (Don't google it, its pretty obvious to understand)
-Upload some files (if possible) of your science studies (Not always required)

OR

Make a freestyle application but that must inclue the following things
-Your expiriance on science
-What makes science really keen and interesting for you
-And yeah. The subject you are into.

.::Biology::.
hkp326
-

.::Human Biology::.
KooKy
hkp326
-

.::Chemistry::..
Mohit
-

.::Astrology::.
KooKy
Mohit

.::Geography::.
hkp326
Rayleigh

.::Reaserchers::.
KooKy
hkp326
Rayleigh

~Organization Bank~
All donations will go to 1163

All the TC that comes from the donations will not be used for own purpose, we will hold many sorts of events such as, science fairs, betting servers and much more. Even tourneys.

After you have read this, look back to your past, did you have any whishes for science? Did you even want to be a scientist, biologist, doctor or anything scientific?
Did you even want to know what it really is out there?
Did you ever want to discover? What it is like out in the universe? Did you ever want to feel how it feels while seeing a body get opened?

Try not think negetive. Think positive. After you have read this, don't only think about the bad side, think how much you will accomplish if you acctually be with the science council. Always think positive.

<<<Science Allies>>>
JAW

Banners will come soon. Thanks for taking your time.
Last edited by kooky; Mar 30, 2011 at 06:31 AM.
ono science D:

I know little bit about human bio and geography.
This user is Rated-R-Player
Well, I've been always keen to science as it always has some weird kind of thing, which we don't really think about. You can put me on test in Human Bio, Bio and Geo. I can tell everything I know bout them. Science is the main subject in my opinion and it is always important to listen what the teacher has to tell about in it. It has a lot of facts that most of us don't know.

I would like my name in Bio, Human Bio, Geo and Researchers.
Yeah sure hkp, You see guys! thats the kind of application I want!
And hkp also one more thing, science has no end to it, seriously
think about it!
do you mean astrology or astronomy? it's quite different.
Originally Posted by wikipedia
Astronomy, the study of objects and phenomena originating beyond the Earth's atmosphere, is a science and is a widely-studied academic discipline. Astrology, which uses the apparent positions of celestial objects as the basis for psychology, prediction of future events, and other esoteric knowledge, is not a science and is typically defined as a form of divination.

i'm still young but being an astronomer (or astronaut) is my ambition. i like watching the stars when the night sky is clear. the most often constellation i see is Orion, which consists of Alnitak, Alnilam, Mintaka, Betelgeuse, and and few others. maybe i can join this organization.
When you put it that way i mean both, and please post an application if you want to join.
before i make my application, i don't really understand what "state your knowledge" and "state your speciality" is.
Knowledge = How much you know about it
Speciality = Which subject you are good in
Hey guys,
Look. I was watching discover channel "2012 Apocolypse"
Just explaining really short in my own words.

On 2012 Dec 21, A solar storm from the sun will be released on to earth. Which will somehow effect earth's crust and volcanos to slowly errupt. And the earth's cust will be disrupting.

Unlike volcanos, there are super volcanos, They are mostly under the sea. Their spout is about the size of 4-5 football field. When these errept, earthquake is not the fact. The problem is a 80 meter giant cloud of ash lava hot will be unleahed in each direction and will destroy everything in its way,

It will fill the atmosphere until we suffocate. And no hope of survival is found.

The power is enough to change earth's rotation. By this time no one will survive.

According to their theory, they are 100% correct. BUT, according to our religion, this is 100% false, No such thing will happen until another thing happens( that another thing is religious and saying that would take this offtopic, pm me). Being a muslim i still do believe that all of these will happen, But what i don't believe is that THIS WILL BE THE END OF HUMANITY.
-Your expiriance on science:- chemistry has been always my favorite subject in science and i love the way it defines itself.i know many things in chemistry and i love doing the calculations.chemistry is a thing that if studied well is very knowledgeable.my other interest is astrology.i like researching on planets and stars thats why i bought a telescope for me last birthday.when i tell people something interesting about space,they call me retard and ignores me but this is their losing point.knowledge is a thing that grows more if shared.
-What makes science really keen and interesting for you:- science was not totally defined for me.i think the more we discover,the more it spreads.the whole universe is full of science and science is the god of all the subjects.there is no life without science.
-And yeah. The subject you are into:- Chemistry,Astrology

GYAN BAATNE SE BADHTA HAI!

Last edited by Mohit; Mar 28, 2011 at 03:17 PM.