Toribash
Original Post
Clan Perk Points and Shop
Hi!

Some hours ago, we added a Perk Shop button to clan admin pages.
Perk shop uses Perk Points that are equal to your clan's XP earnings and allows purchasing unique customizations for your clan. For now, all customizations are forum related, but we're open to adding game-related and other customizations in future based on players' feedback.

Here's a list of currently available customizations with short descriptions:

• Custom "Leaders" name in clan page
    Purchasing this would replace the default "Leaders" string in your clan page to a name of your choice.

• Custom "Clan Roster" name in clan page
    Similar to "Leaders" name customization, allows to set up your own name for "Clan Roster" string.

• Custom clan achievement
    Allows you to purchase a custom achievement that only your clan would hold.

• Display clan logo in members' posts
    Enables clan's logo display in posts made by your clan members.
    * Requires clan logo to be uploaded and enabled in clan admin.

• Custom usertitle for clan members
    Allows you to set up either a text usertitle (costs cheaper) with a custom color and font decorations (bold/italics/underline) or an image usertitle (more expensive) for all your clan members who don't have a custom-set usertitle yet.

• Custom clan page color
    This one is self-explanatory, you can now get a custom color for your clan page if you dislike the default bland grey.

• OFFICIAL CLANS ONLY - Private clan board
    In addition to the classic way of acquiring a private board, you can now also exchange your perk points to get it!

We have also added more ways of gaining clan XP and Perk Points.
Here's the full list of activities that give points to your clan:

• Playing any multiplayer game - 1 point (new)
  • Winning a ranked game - 5 points (+1 point from playing a game)
  • Winning an automated tourney - 50 points (new)
  • Winning a clan war - 150, 200 or 300 points (depending on war game limit)
  • Losing a clan war - 50 points
  • Getting clan achievements - varies on achievement type

In addition to that, official clans will be receiving extra XP for each clan activity check starting with the November check.

And last but not least, we have granted the clan logo display perk to this year's Clan League winners - Alpha, Obey and Undead, - for free. Congratulations and enjoy the free upgrades!
h
extremely good addition, but perhaps some things are a bit cheap
Was talking to a fellow Obey leader about changing the name of the leaders rank just a few days ago so really happy to see this
-----
Is there some way to preview things like clan page color? If we buy it, can we keep changing it at will?
Hard to know what you're buying or can ask for when you don't know the implementation
Last edited by Hattersin; Oct 14, 2018 at 04:04 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
PM me with any and all questions
Also, if you have any idea or any suggestions, feel free to send me a PM about it, I'll bring the good ideas for discussion
R.I.P Static
Originally Posted by Life View Post
Also, if you have any idea or any suggestions, feel free to send me a PM about it, I'll bring the good ideas for discussion

Alternatively, post a suggestion on S&I

@Hattersin, I'll provide some screens soon
h
Does usertitle text and image cancel eachother out or can you have both, and does that override members own usertitles?
PM me with any and all questions