Ranking
Original Post
Post all your mods
I decided to make a thread where all the new mods can be posted so that theyre not all over the place

plz post any mods youve made, and they can all be accessed from one place
i dont know if this is a good idea or not.
I have this feeling i should delete... but ill let it run for a bit first, see how it goes.
Pff... Jam this is a great idea.

We could post all of the mods here, basically getting them all together, then make a sticky with all the mods. It'd be easier to find some of the mods people have made that may be popular and such.

It'd be easy to go to that sticky and then ctrl+f which mods you want.
because it just ends up a thread where people just say random shit and no mods actually get posted.

So far. 4 posts. 0 mods. lol
I think people would post new threads for their mods so that it will attract more attention....

5 posts 0 mod
Originally Posted by RicH View Post
I think people would post new threads for their mods so that it will attract more attention....

5 posts 0 mod

Agreed.
6 posts, 0 mods.
1 quote
im just saying

people can still advertise their mods, theyl just be easier to find in one place
velve that is kinda why the mods/scripts have there own indapendant area
Originally Posted by Dexter
if god is with me and if i belived in god and im sure he is in the room with me, i just wish he brought a extention cord

I want people to constantly see my mod because I made it and it was a great mod but the topic got bumped away. The topic is still in my signature but just so people no there is a really good torture mod out there, here is mine!

P.S.
Prisonwall-possible to escape
Prisonwall Death-impossible to escape without dismembering a body part
Attached Files
PrisonWall.tbm (1.6 KB, 21 views)
PrisonWallDeath.tbm (1.6 KB, 13 views)
[uncopyrightable]: I think Blam is the competition donater.
[Carrick]: donater? what does he do?
[WeRd]: donate.
-Full Void Packed- <<<<<http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=84398>>>>>