ES Recruitment Drive
The Mod is Pretty cool ive got 2 replays
Attached Files
mechanicbullownage.rpl (36.1 KB, 11 views)
lol.rpl (11.7 KB, 8 views)
Last edited by Rainer; Dec 16, 2007 at 12:20 PM.
When writing your post, scroll down the page and find "Manage Attachments". Click on it. Then use the Browse button to find the file you want, which should be in Toribash/Replays or Toribash/Autosave. If you can't find the manage attachments button, click on "Go Advanced".
"Call yourself alive? I promise you you'll be deafened by dust falling on the furniture,
you'll feel your eyebrows turning to two gashes, and your shoulder blades will ache for want of wings."
Originally Posted by Velve View Post
heya look im not being dumn here but im not on my own pc, and i cant seem to get this mod to work in toribash.

can someone plz give the exact steps on getting it from forum-toribash-play.

i want to find out if this pc is crap or what......

btw its only this mod so plz! much appreciated

what you have to do is click on the mechanical bull mod then save then open up tb then play it
Gir:I saw a Squirrel. He was doin like this *snicking sounds*
1. Why do a majority of my joints seem to be inverted? (i.e Extending knees would actually contract it, vise versa)

2. I still have no clue on what to do, but here is my first replay. :d
Attached Files
Umm.rpl (28.2 KB, 9 views)
Tripstone says: heh
Tripstone says: clanless sucks
masterjepo says: Evolution isn't any better
masterjepo says: Cave man
That's for Uke.

How do you think I got them facing forward in the same direction.

You ride Tori, which is the bull, first extend your glutes (Uke) so he would be doing a split. Then wait for Uke to go down, so he'll be on Tori. Then make Uke grab Tori and then move Tori's lumbar, abs, and chest. Now your almost like riding a bull.