Toribash
Original Post
Recruiting new ORMO Recruiters!!!!!!
So we just fired basically everyone in the recruiters list, and we want some new recruiters.

We have decided that we will now begin a rotating recruiting system where 1 recruiter handles all the applications for one week, then switching off to the next recruiter. Hopefully this will allow for greater activity within the recruiting committee.

However, we are looking for people who are knowledgeable in both making and critiquing replays, so we probably won't recruit just anyone who applies.

That being said, simply post in this thread if you are interested in becoming a recruiter. We'll probably leave this thread open forever, and simply just add on recruiters as we go.
[12:00] <fudgiebalz> toribash SUCKS
Check my ~~~Dank Replays~~~
Even if you're relatively new to some of us, feel free to put yourself forward, as long as you can guarantee that you will do ORMO's recruiting to the best of your ability for the week assigned to you (and that may only come up once every 2 months or something around that, depending on how many people are interested)!
I'm glad that there is finally something turning in here.I always check the recruitment thread (even though I didn't have the balls to rate those replays yet because I was afraid of some recruiter punishing me)... As weird as it sounds.
All in all, it would be fun to be a recruiter and help out here and there.I know the requirements to join ORMO very well, somehow.
I'm a very reliable person and stuffs.Also, I'm always on the IRC channel.
Thanks for considering me (or even not) and hopefully you find that I'm suitable.
Hey,
I'd love the opportunity to do this.
Just posting to show interest o7
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
I could definitely help with this if needed. I love checkin out others replays, and I know what it took for me to get in. I'm not an easy marker. =P
League of Legends NA: Locus
I've always loved helping others with replays, I'd love to do it. And hell, I was a back-up/half recruiter anyways. If you need me, just let me know. I get on enough to check the thread and watch the replays anyways.
It would also give me a reason to be more active and start making replays more often ^^
I'd love to.
Been here for 2 months or so but I'd love to help out.
|OoT Member|ORMO Member|OSHI Member|RSO Teacher|MMO Member|
|Prince of Darkness|Leader of the the Fallen|Fallen Angel|
Hey can I do this? I promise I wont recruit any nubz and only the most 1337 people in teh univerze.
5:13 PM - vasp: everybody's nuts is so good
[00:18:38] <&vespesi3n> you should see when i swallow
[21:49:37] <&vespesi3n> >my mouth when
[21:49:43] <&vespesi3n> >my tastebuds when
I'd like to stay a recruiter. I went under for a month since I had RL stuff going on, but I'm back in action and recruiting will be a piece of cake.
<Jaker> fucking yes , the black anal fetish fetus , :-* love ya .. btw i love how your teehts are touching my *PIEP* when you do a blowjob <3
I LOVE YOU :-*
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Leader of [l]|ORMO Recruiter|BISH|[WTU]|[ETC]|Replays|[TGS]|