Ranking
Original Post
The Daily Qi limit and Boosting limit
Hey, I'm not sure whether this is the right place but...
I'm having trouble with the daily Qi limit and boosting limit. However, I don't understand why.

Hitting these limits

As you can see, I've hit the limits. However, I've only played 3 games today

Proof

I'm kind of set back by this, as I'm now losing the time I have to use the booster. Help would be much appreciated.
Last edited by sidtheepic; Jun 26, 2017 at 10:06 AM. Reason: more info
Wade: AS suck ass
the matches reset 1 by 1, 24 hours after you've fought them.

given that you played 100 matches throughout the day, they will become available at the same time again.
Parrot | Tabby | Nike | [Midnight] | Foxy | Deridor | Joel

Helping admins since 2013 (Can't ya'll leave this alone?)
Reta's Bitch, Property of Kriegery, Bribed by Bird, Tinerr 4 President.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken
Do the 31 matches I've played after I reached the Qi limit not count with the reset system you mentioned? and what about the games won? do I need to wait for them to become available again? Thanks for answering.
Wade: AS suck ass
only the exceeding wins count, as you get QI even for loses.

you need every match to reset.
if you have played 10 games between 1:10pm-1:30pm you need to wait until the next day 1:30pm to have 10 games available again.
if you have lost 5 of these, you only have 5 wins available at that point.

so to have 100 wins eligible you have to wait for the resets of your matches further than the 100th's you just wont get any QI for those anymore.
Parrot | Tabby | Nike | [Midnight] | Foxy | Deridor | Joel

Helping admins since 2013 (Can't ya'll leave this alone?)
Reta's Bitch, Property of Kriegery, Bribed by Bird, Tinerr 4 President.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken