Toribash
torisex.tbm is best

The majority of toribash players think that ABD is fun when you play with players who aren't using lifts and snap kicks but snapkicks aren't noob moves because it's a normal attack move, i personally don't care if someone lift me or try to snap kick me because they are easy to counter so for me it's more fun when my oppenent is lifting out of the dojo because most of the time i counter it and makes the fight great
Originally Posted by Vraxo View Post
torisex.tbm is best

The majority of toribash players think that ABD is fun when you play with players who aren't using lifts and snap kicks but snapkicks aren't noob moves because it's a normal attack move, i personally don't care if someone lift me or try to snap kick me because they are easy to counter so for me it's more fun when my oppenent is lifting out of the dojo because most of the time i counter it and makes the fight great

I play ABD a lot too but I don't find it as fun as the mods I previously listed, but that's just because I find ABD more repetitive than the other ones, I like the fact the you can't grab on to the person you're fighting because that means you have to make comebacks and that stuff
I used to play a ton of joustingfixed too

I came up with a godlike opener thats hard to counter : ^)

Apathetic User
Originally Posted by 2ruD View Post
I play ABD a lot too but I don't find it as fun as the mods I previously listed, but that's just because I find ABD more repetitive than the other ones, I like the fact the you can't grab on to the person you're fighting because that means you have to make comebacks and that stuff

Yes it's true that ABD is very repetitive but you still play ABD without grabs, you can ask the openent if he is up to play without grabs or you can set flags to 15 that's why i go alot to the quick aikido room when there is players like xcbz who are playing without grabs
He said nugget for leg once
-----
Papa xb is in my nugget group too
-----
And veb is in my fan club for some reason
Last edited by ymir; Apr 21, 2017 at 07:13 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
ナゲット
Originally Posted by spcr View Post
Pay me 1kk tc and you will be in there. Just jokin lmao, added.

i can do that multiple times

SOMTHING NEW SOMETHING NEW

Originally Posted by Vraxo View Post
Yes it's true that ABD is very repetitive but you still play ABD without grabs, you can ask the openent if he is up to play without grabs or you can set flags to 15 that's why i go alot to the quick aikido room when there is players like xcbz who are playing without grabs

ABD's later turnframes makes for an awkward ng mod. It's basically lenshu3ng with fucked up turnframes