Toribash
Original Post
Experiments and Scraps
.My Channel.
This thread i will post some of my experimental videos and some scraps that i hide(some of them you can check on my Scrap playlist).

Experiments

Scraps

Last edited by victortb; Apr 21, 2017 at 09:48 PM.
retired replaymaker | discord: victortb#9592
You have a unique talent, friend.

Even though these are shorts videos, but still they gave me that feeling of ''i want to see more of this''; the combination between the music and the rhythm of the replays is something that i appreciate a lot in your videos, keep going with the awesome job!

Also, i have two questions for you..

When did you started editing ?
And do you enjoy editing or you just keep going as a job ?
I'm a Verified Toricredits Seller & Marketeer!
Hey, Thanks man, I really appreciated you comment.
I've started about 1,5 year ago(Around 2014), Howeve i've tried to make gameplays around 2011(failed miserably).

Sometimes i enjoy editing, specially when the song is good for an edit, or when i love the song. But in other times i take a look at some other good editors(SirSkipz,Habu,Glimpsed,Slycooper,TORIITO, and some other cool editing dudes) and i kinda feel like my stuff isn't good/looks "poor made" or something, so i try to become good like them by "self-forcing" in a attemp to make some stunning thing.

Thanks mate :>
Could you perhaps let me in on your secret on how you made that first video in the experiments section? If you used vegas that would be great.
-----
Oh yeah, we should totally collaborate :^)
Last edited by Keshava; Jan 7, 2017 at 10:00 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
yeah i use vegas :>

When i get in pc 'll send ya the vegas file and the clips so you can see for yourself.
but in short: i made and tori with only eyes and mouth in white, then recorded two clips, used an generated lava texture by vegas, used Ray effect above lava on white-face, grouped layers(lava and face) the lava one's blending burn, and the group blending mode is Add.
Not sure if this is bad explained but its a pretty simple thing to do.

Yeah, but lately i'm kinda rusty for editing, also i'm going to be 15 days with my father, so ill canot make stuff in a while.
but when i have time, then SURE.
Last edited by victortb; Jan 8, 2017 at 08:41 PM.
That plastic beach video, you wont scrap that right..? Right? Keep going on that one
Necrobumping Elite Master - ps dont tell Fred
jag såg de där https://gyazo.com/2bb5d1c33d72abf6549b5558c54c9fa8
It's scrapped because i fucked up with the sun transition, also the rest of the song wasn't helping much.
-----
I think that the shader was the con, dark colors weren't that good. Probably bcz the tori's didn't had any textures on.
I'm a Verified Toricredits Seller & Marketeer!