Ranking
Original Post
(Dark) The Dark Brethren
Current Rank: 85th

The brethren were once a nobal clan with high hopes. But once the great wars all the member just vanished into their own existence leaving 3 leaders with no Brothers. The head of the brotherhood left to join another clan to see what he could learn, The other to rome the lands alone to experence life outside for a clan. The third? Stayed true to the clan and never abandoned and just slipped into a deep sleep. After a few months one came back to try again but the other was too far gone to come back to this world. The one who came back from their travels to awaken the third. And now they're back to try and bring their clan back to glory, waiting for which ever war might come next.....

~Respect the leader and all members~
~Don't spam the forum or in-game chat~
~Don't rage quit (accept you have been defeated no matter how "BS" you think it might be. any proof given to the leader of you rage quitting will lead a warning)~
~Don't beg for anything, including: Rank in the clan, TC or items~
~All general rules for the forum and in-game~
~MOST Importantly ... have fun!~

We don't really have any. Just relax and have fun!

DarkBankTB -
3,784TC
Only the leaders will have access to the bank.
This money will NOT be used for loaning to players in the clan. It’s for: Clan Events, Clan Wars and getting to official when the time comes.

Go to this link ◄●HERE to apply to be a brethren

Single:
Fire
Truth
PandaCritter
Negus
SuBZ3
Clans:
(AFK)
(MAU)
(Submit)

None ... yet

Last edited by Mastertron; Jun 25, 2017 at 01:29 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Hello, looks like your DSC is lacking a member list! Oh no! But fear not there is still time. You have 7 days to add it before your DSC is closed and the poster will be infracted. Remember, just listing the leaders is not a member list!

Originally Posted by Gynx
Any clan that is made without having the prerequisites that are specified further down in the post (within 7 days of its creation) will have their DSC closed & the poster will be infracted.

A clan story or description.
A member-list.
Aims, goals, and inner-clan guidelines
If you have a clan bank you must state all users that have access to the account and also state who can access the account as well as the account's name. If you don't have a bank then you may ignore this rule.

Oh my gosh! It also looks like you have a clan bank but don't have have it written down who has access to it anywhere. I highly recommend writing down who has access to it and all donations received/withdrawn from it in case someone is upset with how it's being used! You wouldn't want to get in trouble in case that happens, would you?
Originally Posted by Gynx
All contents of your clan bank do not belong to any one member of the clan; they belong to the clan itself. Clan bank TC or items are not for personal use. Any donations to the clan back should be accompanied by a statement which specifies what the donation is to be used for or count towards. All those responsible for the clan bank should document their use in order to have their backs covered should any disputes arise. The burden of proof is on the owner(s) of the bank should there be a dispute.

introducing myself
hello guys i just got invited to the brother hood now i will introduce my self i am joriah a 12 year old who loves games and i am good at parkour in toribash i love to have fun and be inspireing to people to get good at this game alos my steam is meatymarsman and my skype is meatymarsman2 be sure to contact me on skype plz also can you guys tell me how good i did on theese few replays
Attached Files
kick him while he down.rpl (123.5 KB, 2 views)
free run (not fast}.rpl (623.3 KB, 2 views)
abd headbutt.rpl (79.4 KB, 2 views)
Originally Posted by Orko View Post
Hello, looks like your DSC is lacking a member list! Oh no! But fear not there is still time. You have 7 days to add it before your DSC is closed and the poster will be infracted. Remember, just listing the leaders is not a member list!

Oh my gosh! It also looks like you have a clan bank but don't have have it written down who has access to it anywhere. I highly recommend writing down who has access to it and all donations received/withdrawn from it in case someone is upset with how it's being used! You wouldn't want to get in trouble in case that happens, would you?

as it seems your dsc does not meet the requirements after i've given you prior warning, i'm sorry to say but i will be closing down this dsc

remember to read the clan rules and guidelines if you decide to make another
Thanks for the tip. Updated. Anymore? :P been afk for so long haha
◄●► I'm alive! ◄●►
◄●► Leader of (Dark) ◄●►
gl with the clan master (its your old friend gabe)
Twin Moderated Message:
Twin?