Toribash
Originally Posted by Ele View Post

y e a h

Did see, did let out a little yelp of joy

The dream is him and mauro both working the desk, guess they need a colour guy though
one time i had a hair deep in my urethra and when i pulled it out it felt kinda good ~fudgiebalz 2020

<~Skul> they're not children, they're demon midgets
<~Skul> if you kill one in front of the rest, they'll scatter and leave
They should use the baddest man on the planet as their colour guy, Chael P. SONNEN!

Also Mayweather x McGregor official, Aug 26.
one time i had a hair deep in my urethra and when i pulled it out it felt kinda good ~fudgiebalz 2020

'Bro I honestly think Mayweathers gunna get rocked by MCgregor southpaw

I don't doubt hes better boxer but look at the fight with Klitchko and Tyson Fury or Manny Vs Mayweather (Paccy came close enough he got out 'boxed' tho).

These guys can only be champions for so long, and alot of recent long standing champs (Which are ortodox) have been knocked off by younger southpaws/switch boxers on the rise.'

discuss? I thought about this fight for a while my opinion as of now above
<Diamond> I gotta say I think you're wonderful, stay that way. Or be more wonderful if you wish.
There's always a chance, but in floyd's 49 professional wins, I can only think of 1 time he's been rocked and only a handful of times he's even been hit clean. And as good as mcgregor is, he's been hit clean multiple times by people several leagues below Floyd's skill level

I would love nothing more than for mcgregor to do well, but I can see Floyd taunting him, conor missing everything and getting thoroughly embarrassed. Having said that, conor has made a career out of being counted out and surprising everyone so who the fuck even knows.

There's probably a little bit of credence to that young/old dynamic that you mentioned Shaw.

If everyone has a minuscule chance, then I'd say Conor has a slightly bigger, but still remote chance. Maybe like 5%?

I wonder how it'll reflect on MMA/Boxing when Conor/Floyd loses. It doesn't mean anything but media and donks will try and make some meaning.
Originally Posted by Moop View Post
There's always a chance, but in floyd's 49 professional wins, I can only think of 1 time he's been rocked and only a handful of times he's even been hit clean. And as good as mcgregor is, he's been hit clean multiple times by people several leagues below Floyd's skill level

I would love nothing more than for mcgregor to do well, but I can see Floyd taunting him, conor missing everything and getting thoroughly embarrassed. Having said that, conor has made a career out of being counted out and surprising everyone so who the fuck even knows.

That's the same thing for klitschko isnt it? the last time he was defeated or knocked down was ten years before Tyson and that guy was another heavy handed south paw, klitschko is a technical boxing god in a way but he was out showed by the cocky Irishman which I'm hoping Connor will do to Mayweather (altho Tyson was undefeated when he beat klitschko and was a proven boxer).

I think there is a-lot of credence to it klitschko went down again to another young fighter after that., but I do trust Moops Opinion of the situation a lot I've never really followed may-weathers career closely (Main difference is I don't think may weather commits like klitschko does to a trade, Mayweather literally just wants to fairy tap those points on the board.

Idk, I just don't like Mayweather's style maybe, its like cowmeats tk. Maybe mcgregor will get a lucky dm and dq ;)
<Diamond> I gotta say I think you're wonderful, stay that way. Or be more wonderful if you wish.
Bobby Knuckles, Aussie GOAT, 2k17 Champ!

Fucks both Jacare and Romero. Whatchu gonna do England!?
Fuckin Ele

Glanced at the forum before watching it, you posting in this thread was such a spoiler

Didnt even need to read what you posted