Ranking
Thanks for the cnc guys

I dont want this thread to go dead like the last one, so here's a scrap I made.
Attached Files
M_Dunno.rpl (184.9 KB, 51 views)
[Market Squid] [Editing][OBEY]
Have a question concerning the market or anything of the sort? Feel free to ask me!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Great opener and launch, the fact that you didn't get a boomhit off of that upset me considering I edited it and got the boom the first try, afterwards the arm kick was cool, I honestly would find it better if you got more DMs on that kick too. The end, this is where i think you REALLY fucked up, that little jump wasn't that bad but the way it was executed didn't look that great (I think i saw a twitch too). As for that leg DM, that just ruined it all for me, mainly because if you would've hit harder and up towards his torso it might have looked better in my opinion. The flip was decent, very lazy, but decent. No pose, only a flop and a ghost , 7/420
Last edited by Aoepi; Nov 16, 2014 at 05:46 AM.
Im not dead yet!
Made this in a few minutes. Im pretty rusty but eh, whateves.
cnc much appreciated.
Attached Files
Abcdefg.rpl (177.3 KB, 46 views)
Have a question concerning the market or anything of the sort? Feel free to ask me!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Everything was nice except for the opener, i think you started moving too fast with a slow opener like that. rest was cool, i loved the skeet. a pose would have been nice.

8/10
|Opener by Xioi|#KillTheScootCork|
|Replays|
"Cool delfin med solglajjor" -Larfen
I agree with Mac. The opener started slow but then went really fast. There wasn't a whole lot of creativity in it. It was pretty stiff and too plain for me, but I really liked that final skeet. It put the icing on the cake.
Co-leader of Nitro | Replays
The opener was ugly tbh, you were really slow with little movement, and then like the guys said above me, you went really fast and the contrast here just doesn't work I'm afraid.

split kick was cool, and the set up kick was well done although kicking with the shin isn't the best way to do it.

Transition was a bit iffy for my taste (didn't like the hands in the air thing), but it worked out for the best and got you into a very good spot to kick uke's family jewels.

skeet was pretty quick and was very accurate. I liked it.

overall it was ok, hits could have been cleaner and a little more boom would be cool but I'm probably just biased haha. Remember to keep an eye on your extremities like your arms and legs. At many times they are in weird positions especially during your transitions and bring down the overall natural feel to your replays.

still pretty decent. I'd give it a 7.3/10
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
Thanks for the cnc, here's one more to pop all da cherries

I tried to focus on not flailing all around like the other one, hopefully I suceeded
Attached Files
Xi.rpl (262.2 KB, 42 views)
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Take a knife. Heat it up nice and hot. Put it through butter. That was like the first kick. Nice and smooth. Slow yes, but smooth. Second kick was really nice even though I'm not big on only having arm dismemberments. I like the way you got it. The grab was nice, but the kick afterwards was all shin, not a fan of that. Second grab was also good, but you should have kicked or something... that wasn't a very flashy way to end a replay. Still, really good.
Co-leader of Nitro | Replays
basicly exactly what skywhale said. first kick was awesome, the rest was good but not as good. it would have been better if you got a boom hit instead of ripping uke piece by piece. i really liked this one though. keep em coming!
|Opener by Xioi|#KillTheScootCork|
|Replays|
"Cool delfin med solglajjor" -Larfen
thanks for cnc, as always

made this legit this morning at an attempt at a manip. I think it went alright, you tell me
Attached Files
maybe.rpl (189.1 KB, 39 views)
¯\_(ツ)_/¯