i left my old clan because they are inactive
my real name is lloyd
my first language is english
i want to join becuase my old clan is to inactive and some of em are rude
i can contribute with everyone and i wouldnt care
im a 6th dan
i legit play 24 hours a day!
i act kinda crazy but im not rude im a ok sport
i think you should accept me because i could be a recruter im really good at that im often on fourms as much as i played toribash which was 977 hours in total my hobbys are helping poeple in real life my best mods are ABD greykido tk erthtk and wushu

Last edited by lloyd54321; Oct 8, 2015 at 12:59 AM.
GMT: EST
Previous clan (only put if it applies to you): Time For Rekt
Why you left said clan(only put if it applies to you): Not friendly/active
Real name(Don't have to put): ----
First language: English
Why do you want to join the clan(you need a well written paragraph explaining why): I would like to join this clan because I see lots of strong people in this clan who could help each other out. I like clans with leaders, and this seams like one of those types of clans, I also see that you guys are friendly which is nice.
What can you contribute to the clan(you need something): Picture editing
(Part two from question above) Why can this contribution help the clan: You tell me mate.
What belt are you: 5th Dan
How do you act be honest: Friendly, energetic, funny.
In a well constructed Paragraph explain why we should accept you. Really sell yourself make us want to accept you: You should accept me into your nice, friendly clan because i'm a strong player who can offer skill and does good. I try my best to do good and get better at toribash each time I play.
How often do you play: Some point every week
How often are you on the forums: Checking frequently
What are your hobbies other than video games and obviously Toribash: Smite, trove.
What mods are you best at: Mushu, Aikido
Replays(don't need them but they can only help):
Its Stunt, Im Stunt, So what?
I would go with yes , If it's possible to For me to say yes Or no .
-----
Since these two apps are accepted Haha
Last edited by Ares; Nov 17, 2015 at 12:11 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
( ^ω^)RIP TGS 2013 - 2019( ^ω^)
Flame Forger
I already accepted them
|Jacklox2| |Frost| |MrBeany| |Nugget| |Sheetboy| xFIRExGAME |
GMT: +1
Previous clan (only put if it applies to you): Liquor daedra
Why you left said clan(only put if it applies to you): Both became inactive or only active on forums
Real name(Don't have to put): Antijn
First language: Dutch
Why do you want to join the clan(you need a well written paragraph explaining why): I enjoy toribash more when with a group (clan) that I can hang out with. So why mecha, mecha is a now a active clan and I got some friends there Kdog and DJchicken aka crow, also know jackferry from my previous clan.
What can you contribute to the clan(you need something): I can help in wars. I can make art if needed. And i can be just a cool person to hang around with.
(Part two from question above) Why can this contribution help the clan: It will make the clan bigger and more active I guess. It will also give the clan a new social member.
What belt are you: 7th dan
How do you act be honest: Depends on the mood, can get salty like everyone but I try to stay respectfull. Im either quiet or talky depends on the server and the people
In a well constructed Paragraph explain why we should accept you. Really sell yourself make us want to accept you: I can be a valuable player in wars and a friend. Ill try to help improve the clan anyway I can. Im not sure what else to write here, this all kinda feels like bragging to me and I dont really like that you know?
How often do you play: i play almost everyday. sometimes I stop for little (3 days or so) because I feel like playing a other game but then i still check the forums
How often are you on the forums: everyday
What are your hobbies other than video games and obviously Toribash:real life judo and art?
What mods are you best at: everything aikido based and TK lil bit
Replays(don't need them but they can only help):
Las replay just for fun

Hope thats enough
Attached Files
saved.rpl (52.1 KB, 3 views)
Decap puunch perfy.rpl (41.4 KB, 3 views)
one hit pucng.rpl (35.8 KB, 3 views)
ddknees.rpl (55.2 KB, 3 views)
Last edited by Headles; Dec 13, 2015 at 06:37 PM.
Sup nerd
GMT: -8 pst.
Previous clan (only put if it applies to you): [Zero]
Why you left said clan(only put if it applies to you): The clan because two old and needed .to be put down.
Real name(Don't have to put): Chris.
First language: English.
Why do you want to join the clan(you need a well written paragraph explaining why): I saw this clan when I was looking threw the servers in toribash and thought it was a cool name. So, I checked you out and you seemed really professional well set on becoming a well respected clan and I wanted to be a part of making this clan "awesome"

What can you contribute to the clan(you need something): I am very good in game and am very active on the forums. In addition I am a very good admin and have experience in moderation.
(Part two from question above) Why can this contribution help the clan: I am very good at enforcing rules and managing said clan as well as recruitment with my experience and knowledge of the game.
What belt are you: 5th Dan
How do you act be honest: I'm a mature person in public but like to crack jokes in private.
In a well constructed Paragraph explain why we should accept you. Really sell yourself make us want to accept you: Because I have played this game since 2009 and there have been a lot of clans since then, lots that never became anything and I want to help keep this clan going when it get hard, also like the name(un-cap the m).
How often do you play: I try to get on the game everyday.
How often are you on the forums: Everyday.
What are your hobbies other than video games and obviously Toribash: I take boxing lessons. :/
What mods are you best at: Any dojo mods.
Replays(don't need them but they can only help
)
-:-
Really hope you like my application
~Zorow
Attached Files
Z - Order.rpl (148.1 KB, 3 views)
decap.rpl (46.2 KB, 2 views)
decapd.rpl (38.1 KB, 2 views)
Nar-Buckle.rpl (270.5 KB, 2 views)
grappling.rpl (68.7 KB, 2 views)
Last edited by Zorow; Dec 24, 2015 at 07:12 PM.
♥Team Aikido♦OoT♣Team Lenshu♠
~Link is my personal Dj