Toribash
Original Post
Not Really The Boss
Hello!

I've been debating whether or not to make one of these threads for a long time, and I've also struggled to keep motivation up to play this game. Of course, you can't just quit this game, so here I am!

A lot of new names I don't recall. Lets see where I can get in the picture
Attached Files
#SoBoss - The Awakening.rpl (152.4 KB, 21 views)
Last edited by SoBoss; Feb 27, 2017 at 03:58 AM.
Replay Thread! :D
Being Bossy.
Hey i like your Stuff its way better than mine
i just started playing again after a long break of over 1 year :P
so my CnC is kinda unprecise sorry about that :P

So yeah the awakening i love that floating over the ground movement
also the hits are very nice
i cant tell you anything about the tricking tho i never did stuff like this.
Here's another madman with some weird movement

It's flawless though
Attached Files
#Soboss - Spacin' and Pacin'.rpl (230.6 KB, 11 views)
Last edited by SoBoss; Jun 10, 2017 at 05:09 AM.
Replay Thread! :D
Being Bossy.
Idunno, this is a special case indeed. The opener has a lot of nice potential but it looks a bit half assed with the way you decided to execute it. You're way too contracted at some points and it looks like you're just a ball flying around with occasional legs sticking out of it. I like the split kick but it put you in a very awkward position. Had you moved the non-kicking leg a bit during the kick it'd look way better imo. Now, after this kick, a pattern starts which is very strange if you compare it to the rest of the replay. You strangely pause in mid-air after the split kick and after the decap. Seeing as your style is very energetic and spastic I am surpised by this and it looks very out of place. Try to include some movement next time you are waiting for your tori to get in a better position.

Now, the decap is prety nice. The way you used the other leg to kick off the hand was a nice addition that gave some power to the move. However, the execution was a bit flawed in my opinion. You lost all of that power after the kick when you stopped and reversed the momentum with your arms. You also kept your backwards-kicking hip contracted which once again turned you into a ball. Try to find a smoother way to pull stuff like this off next time.

The final part is one of those concepts I love to see in this game. A rather long setup of spinning with precise hits to keep the target active. You then followed this up with a nice ass kick that was very satisfying to watch. I would have loved it if you kept the momentum going after the kick though for a slightly nicer transition to pose.

Overall, this replay is pretty damn good. You've got a very rough style which in many cases can be good. You just have to work on it a bit more. Your movements are interesting and make for some pretty powerful moves. Just work on the execution of these movements.

Sweet job.
|Opener by Xioi|#KillTheScootCork|
|Replays|
"Cool delfin med solglajjor" -Larfen