Toribash
Original Post
Creati0n's Replays
What's up dudes? This is gonna be my second attempt at a replay thread!

Leave any comments and criticism down below. I'll be posting every once in awhile.

Here's a few to start the thread off (quite a few of these are older ones for content)!

note: !C_flow is the most recent, just being made today. It's just me trying to get back into the game, working on flow and things.
Attached Files
!C_flow.rpl (127.8 KB, 14 views)
#C_Vex.rpl (46.6 KB, 15 views)
#Crea - Call 911.rpl (181.4 KB, 16 views)
#Crea - Emotions.rpl (112.4 KB, 14 views)
Last edited by Creati0n; May 14, 2017 at 06:54 PM.
i made two edits off of an old replay, but i like them
Attached Files
!c - chess.rpl (144.4 KB, 18 views)
!c - knees.rpl (99.7 KB, 21 views)
I like the split in knees, I dont know why but I didnt expect it. The decap is not very creative and i think you could have gained a lot more momentum out of it. I'm also not a huge fan of the opener cuz it looks like a really lazy wushu opener.

In chess it looks like you were not used to the low gravity.
Pidda's spirit animal
Ok so like with chess the flips and stuff were kinda cool but you didn't really do anything to Uke which is kinda the point with this whole thing right, and then you split him when he was on the ground so thats a bit boring.

Knees was more interesting because you also did the flips and stuff but then you hit Uke with them and knocked things off and I was all like "Wow creation's so cool that was a neat kick he did there oh wow he did another kick that was pretty good". Then you flew off and then did a pose or something which was fine. Also I think Kazu's a big stupid head because it's fine to do a simple opener, though right in some aspects because you maybe held onto a static pose too long, try at least having some movement all the time maybe?

All in all I can see your roots in -30 gravity with the spins n shit and it's fine to grab Uke, allows you to do more things instead of flying off in a random direction.

its 3:42 am
<BISH> kick chan my modes are moving on their own~
<Shook> FLAGGOTS
oh my sweet

p.s. this is just a wip i did in 5 minutes so let me know what u guys think thanks
Attached Files
c - 332 v2.rpl (60.6 KB, 13 views)
Last edited by Creati0n; Jun 26, 2017 at 09:00 AM. Reason: wrong replay nICE
HEY

here's another wip i did with that same opener
Attached Files
c - wip2 320.rpl (66.1 KB, 10 views)
Your left hip twitches a bit at around 450 but thats no big deal. Nice opener.
However the kick looks really half-assed. I think it would've been better if you extended your leg fully to make the kick look more define and powerful.

Gl with the rest of the replay
Pidda's spirit animal