Toribash
Original Post
Tunes
Sup, so ive been making some cool songs and i would like some advice and tips on them, some of the songs do need work done on them.
and the voices are bad xD although it sounded like a cool idea adding them in.

Listen from the bottom one up and see if i improved at all.

Soundcloud
To be honest, kind of disappointing...
The use of cords in some of them, the mixture of different octaves and the Sfx used on some of the synths made it hard to listen to and match up with some of the other instruments.

-Fuckin Sick: Was to loud, and repetitive. Chords didn't match with synth.

-Baby Beat: The clapping... :I Also the bass drop was way to quiet for my liking, add some more synth or growl to it and add some heavier drums to it, repetitive.

-Are you high: Same drum from the last one, same beat, same hat... It sounds practically the same as baby beat, the vocals interrupt the bass drop and make it lack in the song. Repeats.

-Are you high V2: Tbh, kind of disappointing. Literally the same song, just changed the treble and added a synth to the back of the bass drop.

-Green kush: I'm done here... Same beat, basically the same song, just a remix of it...

Remember, this is not me being an asshole, this is my real and serious critique on your music.
I'm not the greatest artist in the world, but you can hear some of my stuff here.
-SoundCloud-
TORIBASH-ACADEMY
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]