Ranking
Original Post
What I Am Working On(6/22/2k17)
Programs used krita and clip studio paint
1024x512 res
Both of these are requests i am currently working on so i will update with other wips as i make edits

this one is a the start to a set

For Wounder

this one is just a headtexture request

For Hassan

hassan update

sphere hassan

another hassan

[/SPOILER]
Last edited by Calamity; Jul 11, 2017 at 05:10 PM.
I still take texture requests for usd
First one:

Looks dope. Based on ingame stuff though, I'd remove the blue glow from the inside of the mouth, but thats mostly personal preference.

Second one:

For some reason it looks more creepy then cute to me... I'd make the bottom of the eye lid of each curve up a little bit, so it looks like the cheeks are almost smiling, which would make it more attractive.
-----
EDIT:

Also, I think the eyebrow is way too curved above the left eye and doesn't seem to fit in.
Last edited by Veoo; Jun 22, 2017 at 05:44 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
First head: Like I said in PM's i'd like the helmet to be fixed, the top warps pretty bad

make the eyes less symmetrical, and make the blue glow in the mouth / nose a little less bright or maybe just remove it entirely and just keep the eyes glowing

Second head: the left eye is bigger than the right eye and that makes it look strange
I think the puppy dog look would help it, like when she's kind of looking up at you sort of like this image
http://i.imgur.com/nC02I.jpg

I don't think the left eye should have that little emblem in it, it ruins the feel of the head

tldr; make the eyes more convincing
Just for a short cc. Im not sure but it looks like calamity has draw the eye bigger in regards to something. Perhaps it being a physical implant, or her actively opening that eye more for some reason related to the mark. I'm not sure
[SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/thWfXwy.png[/SIGPIC]
Wanna see some ruffled feathers in Taekkyon

<Icky> Damn my mouth is on fire but my loins stir like the straits
Originally Posted by AussieCunt View Post
Just for a short cc. Im not sure but it looks like calamity has draw the eye bigger in regards to something. Perhaps it being a physical implant, or her actively opening that eye more for some reason related to the mark. I'm not sure

ehhhHHHHH

this seems like ur making excuses for calamity m dude.

pretty sure the eyes just look unnatural.

the request he is fulfilling for hassan mentions nothing about implants either.

Id fix that.

good head though

EDIT:

(Responding to AussieCunt Below)

Im not trying to be abrasive at all man :v

just disagree a lil

we're all good here
Last edited by Veoo; Jun 24, 2017 at 11:34 PM.
It suggests hyper realistic tho. Who knows whqt they've said in pms. This might reflect that. Stop being so abrasive. I have a head I'm still getting worked on by Jebus(similar artist and friend of calam) that he added detail through expression manipulation. This eye looks stimulated, the mouth is what makes the eyes seem off at all, Imo.

Not making excuses
[SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/thWfXwy.png[/SIGPIC]
Wanna see some ruffled feathers in Taekkyon

<Icky> Damn my mouth is on fire but my loins stir like the straits
Personally I like the eye, maybe its bigger because of it being transplanted with the iris bekng different. You guys need to stop being so critical and start looking into those types of thoughts from the artist. And man these tattoos look amazing a little rough but I love the idea of it!
[fl0w][Alpha][Catalyst][Submerge][Calamity][Swosh][Scourge][Colors][Neko][Miner][Kunt][deprav][Possesed][TMO-Leader][Proud Council member of TeamLenshu]
The derp is strong with that second flat.
That ring around the one eye makes her look like she has a lazy eye. maybe its just me though.
Whats the ingame look like?
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-
Originally Posted by BenDover View Post
The derp is strong with that second flat.
That ring around the one eye makes her look like she has a lazy eye. maybe its just me though.
Whats the ingame look like?

Too all about the 2nd head
The requester wanted that expression
The goal is an abstract realism head

The eyes are the exact same length but the girl is opening one further then the other

I have updates ill post next time im at my computer

hassan update

Currently what i got for hassan sorry no ingame pics havnt had time to take the screens