Ranking
Original Post
Clash of Clans

Clash of Clans is an online multiplayer game in which players build a community, train troops, and attack other players to earn gold and elixir, which can be used to build defenses that protect the player from other players' attacks, and to train and upgrade troops. The game also features a pseudo-single player campaign in which the player must attack a series of fortified goblin villages.

Does anybody here in Toribash play actively? I got into it about a month and a half to two months ago, and am level 55 at Town hall level 7 currently.

I've recently started a clan named Nephilim Glory if anybody from Toribash would like to help build it up! We will be warring at least twice weekly.
My village born about an year and an half ago, but recently i don't play much. I'm lvl 91, TownHall 9, and all the buildings need something like 8/10 days minimum to complete. It's a nice game, but now i honestly find it too repetitive and boring. Maybe i'll sell my village in the future, the only thing that stops me from selling is all the effort that i put in it. 5 builders and never bought any kind of gem packs. Proud of this.
I gave in and bought $40 worth of gems for all five builders before level 20. I'll also be adding more information to this thread today along with a list of players in our clan if anybody decides to join.
I'll join, level 60 something I think and townhall 8 or 9 (the black one)
name is CerroZ
cage the gargoyle
The black one is town hall level 9, sounds good!

Myself and Daxx are in the clan now from Toribash at least, but we now have a roster of about 15 people with an 80% majority of 40+. We just started our first war, should be interesting.
I'll join I suppose, lvl 89 TH 8 going to 9 currently.
-----
Can't find the clan
Last edited by pizzapete8; Mar 20, 2015 at 05:33 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
PM me for buy, sell, and trade!
Cool, what's your in-game name? I'm hoping to get another 5-10 really solid, active players that will participate in wars and clan donations.